Sales reps can be created or edited easily with QuickBooks and you can do that with these simple steps. Before inserting sales reps into QuickBooks mark them employee or vendor. The steps are as follows:
- Got to top menu, select lists. Choose Customer and vendor profile lists, and under that choose sales Rep list, and get to the sales rep screen
- At bottom left find sales reps, choose new. You would get a list with names at left column and type at right.
- First from right column select vendor, type sales rep initials and click next.
- Click the dropdown arrow and now choose an employee.
- Type in the initials and click next.
- If you want to create an entry, type a name. You would be prompted that the entry doesn’t exist. Choose quick add/ Set Up/ cancel from the prompt.
- On choosing quick add get option of vendor/ Employee/ other. Choosy the right and click ok.
- Now put the initial, and the sales rep type changes to “other name”. Click ok to continue.
- You get the lust ready now. Close the sub window.
- Now to link the customers with the sales reps, click customers. You get the customers center screen.
- Double click any name, click on additional Info tab, and in rep field click dropdown to choose rep for the customer, and click ok. Repeat this for all customers.
You may have questions related to Create and Edit Sales Reps in QuickBooks:
- How to QuickBooks Sales Rep List
- How to Add QuickBooks Sales Rep Commission
- Sales Rep In QuickBooks Online
- QuickBooks Sales Rep Reports
- QuickBooks Sales Contact
- How To Add Sales Rep To Invoice In QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Online Sales Rep
- How To Calculate Sales Commission In QuickBooks
- How to Add QuickBooks Sales Rep Report
- QuickBooks Commission Calculator
- Add Sales Rep In QuickBooks Online
If you’re Mac or QuickBooks desktop user & do not able to get to the solution, then you can contact us on the toll-free number. The executives are always ready to nourish you with the required information.