User Query: How to add large cash sale in QuickBooks from customers?
Answer: One of the simplest way is to using bank deposit, it is the right way to record. Hope you have done with creating sales transactions.
- Choose + New.
- Choose Bank Deposit.
- From the Account drop-down menu, select the account you want to deposit the money into.
- Confirm the deposit total & selected payments match your deposit slip.
- Choose Save & close
Creating a sales receipt for the customer in QuickBooks is guided below. This ensures making a transaction and getting the payment at the same time.
- On the home screen click create sales receipts
- Select the customer from the dropdown menu above
- You may pick an existing customer or add a new customer
- Next you can set up the payment method. You may get more payment method options from the more tab, and also add a new one.
- Next you nay change the date at the date tab, and the address at the address tab. The check no can also be changed.
- Next from items dropdown you may choose the product, and the using tab function enter the quantity, and see the receipt.
- Lastly you may add the tax rate and then add a customer message, and the print a receipt.
- Click the save and close button
- Now click on chart of accounts on the home screen
- Find the positive funs account, and see that the balanced total is a bit higher than before.
- Double clicking on that opens the register.
- You check the entries and you are done.
You may have questions related to Creating sales receipts for cash sales in QuickBooks:
- How to Customize Sales Receipt in QuickBooks?
- What is Easy Way to Print Payment Receipt in QuickBooks?
- How to Record a Sales Receipt in QuickBooks?
- How to Enter Sales Receipts in QuickBooks Online?
- How do I enter a credit card bill in QuickBooks?
- How do I make a receipt in QuickBooks?
- How to print payment receipt in QuickBooks?
- How to apply sales receipt to invoice QuickBooks?
- How do you record petty cash in QuickBooks?
- How to enter expenses in QuickBooks pro & older versions?
If you want to know more about creating sales receipts cash sales, then you can contact the our team of QuickBooks, they can provide you with all the necessary tips and information.