To add edit employee information, open the New Employee window
- Next you will find the Personal tab. There you will have to complete the fields with the needed information.
- Now you have to click on Address and Contacts tab. Input all the information required.
- Click the Additional Information tab where you can record some more information about the employee.
- Here you get the option Custom Fields or Click on Define Fields to create fields that you need to store more information.
- Click on the Payroll Information tab to input information related to compensation and benefits.
- In the Earnings click on Item and enter Hourly or Annual Rate.
- In the Additions, Deductions and Company Contributions section select the item name.
- Click on Payroll Schedule and from the dropdown select a new schedule or add a new one.
- Click on the Payroll Frequency tab and from the dropdown list select a new frequency or add a new one.
- Click on the Class button and choose a Class.
- Click the Taxes tab and select from the dropdown Federal, State and Other taxes.
- Now Click OK
- In the next step select the Sick/Vacation tab and then create sick and vacation information.
- Click OK
- Click on Direct Deposit Button and enter the Employee’s Direct Deposit bank account information.
- Click OK.
You may have questions related to Creating & Modifying Employees in QuickBooks:
- How QuickBooks Employee Set Up Easily?
- Tips for QuickBooks Employee Center
- How to Create QuickBooks Employee Expense Report?
- How to Edit Payroll Items in QuickBooks?
- How to Change Salary in QuickBooks?
- QuickBooks Payroll Defaults
- How to Fix QuickBooks Payroll Mistakes?
- Understand QuickBooks Plus Payroll
- QuickBooks Federal Withholding Not Correct
- QuickBooks Payroll Information for Employees
- Manage Owners List in QuickBooks
Want to know in more details about Creating and Editing Employees in QuickBooks? Then, immediately connect with the customer care support team over the Intuit toll free helpline number, which is available 24 hours for all Quicksbooks users.