QuickBooks has been used by small and medium scale businesses for daily transaction recording and accountancy management purposes. Nine out of ten Americans use credit cards these days, and thus it is obvious for QuickBooks to provide option or provision to users for syncing their credit cards with this software. After syncing credit card, you also need to enable credit card protection for QuickBooks. This could be done by following the steps that are mentioned below:
- The first thing is logging into your QuickBooks account. Then, you need to update your password protection requirements. The requirements enable merchants to provide password.
- The password should be strong and complicated, containing 1 number 7 characters and 1 upper case letter.
- QuickBooks also asks users to change the password after 90 days. You can change earlier than that or even later than that. But, you need to make sure that you change password carefully.
- In order to enable credit card protection for QuickBooks, you need to click on the customer tab from the menu bar that you find at the top of the QuickBooks interface.
- Click on the Enable Protection option and a dialogue box will open up.
- The dialogue box will suggest you to enter a complex password, as described above. Once the password is entered, make sure you have a copy of the password with you. Keep that document confidential.
- You would also be asked to set a challenge question that shall be required when you change your password later.
- Now, click OK, and your QuickBooks account is ready with password protection.
You may have questions related to Enable Credit Card Protection on QuickBooks:
- How to Enable QuickBooks Credit Card Protection Feature?
- QuickBooks 2015 Credit Card Protection
- QuickBooks turn off complex password
- QuickBooks Online Security Issues
- QuickBooks complex password requirements
- QuickBooks Complex Password
- QuickBooks disable password change
- QuickBooks 2015 Disable Complex Password
- QuickBooks Sensitive Data Password
- Intuit Credit Card Statements
- QuickBooks Disable Password Change
- Disable credit card protection QuickBooks 2016
- QuickBooks disable complex password
- Customer credit card protection QuickBooks
- QuickBooks turn off password change
Call QuickBooks technical support team to know more on this regard. In fact, they can also nourish you with handy and effective tips on QuickBooks.