Changing the email address of the company you’re accessing right now is as easy as this:
- Choose Account and settings from the Gear icon in the upper-right corner.
- You can find contact information by selecting the Company tab.
- Update both the company and customer email addresses.
- After saving, click Done.
In order to update the email address associated with your Intuit account, you must do so through the INTUIT ACCOUNT page.
Find out how to change your email address. We will continue to send you updates if you retrieve your User ID or Password.
Read More: How to Fix QuickBooks Couldn’t Connect To Email Server?
Email address to receive notifications
In the authorized users section of your company, you can link your email address to your name to receive notifications. Billing Contacts receive notifications through this email address.
Read More: How to Set Up Email in QuickBooks?
In what form will I receive notifications?
There are many kinds of notifications. A few examples of notifications are as follows:
- Payroll newsletters (quarterly)
- Tax table update notifications for QuickBooks Desktop Payroll (when a new tax table is released)
- Subscription auto-renewal notices (at least 45 days prior to the renewal date)
- Order/Charge confirmations (when your service is renewed)
- Notifications about changes in federal/state regulations.
Read More: QuickBooks Unable to Send Invoices Via Email
You can change your email address by following these steps:
- My Account can be accessed by logging in.
- You can manage your QuickBooks products and services by selecting the appropriate tab.
- If you don’t see your company’s logo on the top right corner, make sure you are logged in with the right company. If not, select the right company from the drop-down list.
- You can find the Authorized Users list by scrolling down.
- You can edit your name by clicking Edit beside your name.
- Your new email address will be saved after you enter it. For the home page, select the X.
- You will receive a notification when any updates are made.
Retrieving User IDs/Passwords – Email Address
You may change your login email address if you need help.
You need to update your email address on your login:
- My Account can be accessed by logging in. (Go to my account: Login help if you need assistance.)
- Select a product or service from the Manage your QuickBooks page.
- Located at the top-right next to the company name is a drop-down arrow.
- After you click Edit Login, click Profile, and then select
- Edit Email in the field that appears.
- Email address and Confirm email address fields require your new email address.
- The password field should contain your login credentials.
- Then click Save. The new email address is verified by sending a verification email.
- Open your email’s inbox and look for the verification email. Then select Verify my email.
- Select Continue to finish changing your email address when the Email address verification prompt appears.
Read More: QuickBooks Gmail is Not Working – How to Solve?
The following information is important to remember if you no longer have access to your My Account or email address:
When you can’t sign in because you’ve forgotten the email address for your account, recover your QuickBooks account when you can’t sign in, you can find out how to reset it. Request your account to be restored by sending us a message.