Not only can you create a bill or check in QuickBooks, but you can also print it out one at a time or in batches. However, you need to order printable checks because QuickBooks will only enter in the payment information. The check and account number, on the other hand, are mentioned only on printable checks, which can be purchased for a small fee.
Purchase Printable Checks before you go through with the steps provided below.
Read More Similar Topics: How to Set Up Check Printing in QuickBooks Desktop?
Here are the benefits of purchasing QuickBooks Printable Checks:
- Printable checks are designed exclusively for QuickBooks, making it easier for the software to fill in the payment information.
- Checks are recorded automatically and saved in QB.
- Checks are automatically filled in by QuickBooks along with your digital signature.
- Can be customized to meet your company’s brand image.
To print a single check, follow the steps provided below:
- From the Banking menu, click on Write Checks.
- Either select a check or create one.
- In the First Check Number, fill in the check number.
- Click on Print.
- Select Check Style. Here are the options:
- Select the correct Printer and click on Print.
To print multiple checks at once using QuickBooks, follow the steps provided below:
- From the Banking menu, select Write Checks.
- Click on Print Later.
- Click on the Print icon.
- Close the Write Checks window.
- From the File menu, click on Print Forms.
- Click on Paychecks or Checks.
- Select the Bank Account to which the checks are related.
- Select all the checks which you want to print out.
- Input the Number for the first check.
- Click on Ok.
- Select Check Style. Here are the available options:
- Click on Print.
Overall, QuickBooks is a great solution for printing out checks one at a time or several at once. You won’t encounter any issue unless you’ve selected the wrong printer. We also recommend that you purchase QuickBooks Printable checks to ensure a smoother and hassle-free experience while printing checks with this accounting software.
To know more, get in touch with our experts at our LIVE CHAT.
- How to Print 1099 in QuickBooks Desktop Printable 1099 Form?
- What to Do When Print to PDF not Working with QuickBooks Desktop?
- Troubleshoot Issues with Printing QuickBooks Cannot Print to PDF
- How to Fix QuickBooks Not Enough Memory May Not Complete This Operation?
Question. Is it important to purchase printable checks?
Answer: Not only is it important to purchase printable checks, but also to purchase the printable checks from Intuit. The printable checks come with the check and account number printed on them. QuickBooks will fill in the payment information, after which you can print out the check.
Question. What is the cost of QuickBooks Printable Checks?
Answer: You can go to Intuit’s website and select the check type. After that, you can select the customization options and get the total cost for the printable check.