QuickBooks allows you to import spreadsheet where you maintained all the details of your customers.
- To export the details go to the program and then choose the Export option there.
- If you get the option the method of exporting, you can either choose Excel or Comma-separated values.
- Where to allow you can import the contents of the spreadsheet. To import in the home screen click on customers and then select Excel. Then click on the option paste from Excel.
- You can also bring any type of data recorded in an Excel Sheet and not only customers. You can do the same through the Add/Edit Multiple List Entries screen. You can also import information related to Vendors, Service Items, etc.
How to Export a QuickBooks customer’s list
- Start QuickBooks.
- In the menu go to Customer Center in order to open the customer list.
- Click on Customers and Jobs tab to view all the customers in your list. You can select the customers to be selected from here.
- There is a View button which lets you filter the customers if you want to select the customers based on some criteria.
- You can skip this option if you want to see the entire list of customers.
- In the Customer center menu you can find the Excel tab where you have to click on the drop-down arrow and choose “Export Customer List”.
- Now select Create a New Worksheet displayed in the Export window and create a fresh Excel worksheet or choose the “Export to a Comma Separated Values (.csv) file” option.
- Select the Export to create the list.
You may have questions related to Import Customers from Another Program in QuickBooks:
- How To Export Customer List From QuickBooks
- Import Customer List Into QuickBooks Online
- Import Vendor List Into QuickBooks
- Import Customers Into QuickBooks Online
- Import Customer List Into QuickBooks Enterprise
- How To Export Contacts From QuickBooks To Outlook
- Import Vendors Into QuickBooks Desktop
- Customer Contact List In QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Customer List
- How to Import into QuickBooks
- QuickBooks Import from Excel
- Merge Customer in QuickBooks
- Contact QuickBooks Customer Service
- QuickBooks Customer Manager
- Deleting Customers in QuickBooks
- Intuit QuickBooks Customer Service Number
For more information contact QuickBooks Technical Support Phone Number @ 1855.481.5335. The customer care executives are learned and experienced personnel who know how to tackle this kind of problem easily. They can solve the issues in a matter of few minutes.