The QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool is a well designed tool or module to resolve the errors that occur by networking and multi-user when you try t can occur when you try to open a company file. The purpose of the QB connection diagnostic tool is to assist the users in diagnosing the exact cause of the error and resolving the various glitches preventing proper connections between the QuickBooks application, the Database Manager, and QuickBooks Company files.
The QB connection diagnostic tool is stuffed with the potentiality to resolve the most common networking and multiuser errors (including H-series or 6000-series errors) that crops up when the user tries to open a Company file. The tool is compatible with Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP with QuickBooks 2008 and newer or QuickBooks Enterprise versions 8.0 and newer. The current installer available for download occupies 1.7 MB on disk.
The QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool installer is commonly known as QBNetDiagTool.exe, QBServerUtilityMgr.exe, qbw32.exe or QBW32Pro.exe etc. The most preferred version of this tool is 4.0. The 4.0 version of QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool is available for free download. QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool relates to the Office Tools.
QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool has the capability to resolve the issues like:
- Issues with QuickBooks while not able to connect to Database
- Issues with Firewall Ports that needs to be open and you are unaware of that
- Other QuickBooks Database Connecting Issues
Use the most preferred QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool 4.0 version.
Download the free tool by visiting the QuickBooks website and search for Connection Diagnostic Tool. Click the link for the tool that is provided on the website. Once you download the tool successfully click the .exe file and follow the install prompts. Launch the tool after installing it by following the steps mentioned below:
- Click the QuickBooks Connection icon
- Click OK when you info message is prompted
- Click yes to the User Account Control message (It allows the program to make changes to your computer).
You are ready to browse to the location of your QuickBooks file and then click on the Test Connectivity option. QuickBooks application will perform certain diagnostics. In case any error message is displayed, click the appropriate links for more information or for help in resolving issues and queries.
How to use QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool?
- Diagnose Connection tab: The diagnose connection tab empowers you test the computer setup to facilitate the company data file is accessible from a workstation irrespective of single-user or multi-user configuration.
- Status of the Firewall: It shows all the basic information about the firewall.
- Test Connectivity: It helps you to test the connectivity of your computer.
In case you find it difficult or unable to perform the Intuit recommended steps mentioned above (regarding downloading, installing and running the QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool) you must immediately contact our LIVE CHAT.
Alternatively you can also connect with the support executives at reliable QuickBooks agencies. The in-house trained QuickBooks technicians are available round the clock to cater the solutions and services. We understand the time value our customers and assist their needs and requirements from our esteemed customers. We offer round the clock support services with complete resolution guaranteed. Connect through the our QuickBooks LIVE CHAT and report your issue and garner the solution swiftly.