The QuickBooks connection diagnostic tool is stuffed with the potentiality to resolve the most common networking and multiuser errors (including H-series or 6000-series errors) that crops up when the user tries to open a Company file. The tool is compatible with Microsoft Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP with QuickBooks 2008 and newer or QuickBooks Enterprise versions 8.0 and newer. The current installer available for download occupies 1.7 MB on disk.
What is QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool?
The QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool is a well designed tool or module to resolve the errors that occur by networking and multi-user when you try t can occur when you try to open a company file. The purpose of the QB connection diagnostic tool is to assist the users in diagnosing the exact cause of the error and resolving the various glitches preventing proper connections between the QuickBooks application, the Database Manager, and QuickBooks Company files.
The QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool installer is commonly known as QBNetDiagTool.exe, QBServerUtilityMgr.exe, qbw32.exe or QBW32Pro.exe etc. The most preferred version of this tool is 4.0. The 4.0 version of QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool is available for free download. QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool relates to the Office Tools.
Tools like Connection Diagnostic Tool can help you resolve an issue.
We have developed a tool that can help with connection issues with QuickBooks. This is just a few of the most common issues that can be fixed.
The tool fixes all of the issues caused by 60000 errors such as 60000 83, 6000 77, 6000 80, 6000 304. Other problems that some people experience when installing QuickBooks Desktop include
- Issues with QuickBooks while not able to connect to Database
- Issues with Firewall Ports that needs to be open and you are unaware of that
- The vendor list became vacant in your software.
- When your customer lists are also vacant.
- Numerous entries in the ‘Employees Lists’ are not available.
- Corrupted or infected files existing in the system
- QuickBooks files troubled by a virus or is missing.
QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool has the Capability to Resolve the Issues like:
If you are having issues with your software, try using QB Connection Diagnostic Tool to fix the issue.
- When the error is related to QuickBooks, the QB Database Server Manager or QB Database is not working.
- The Windows Firewall is not configured properly in QuickBooks.
- This tool will help users fix corrupted company files, including those with broken links or corrupt files.
- If you are experiencing issues with the Vendor list and Customer list, use the QuickBooks diagnostic tool to troubleshoot the issue.
- When users make changes to the entries, the QuickBooks Tool prevents you from having to do it manually.
- All the H-series errors in Multi-user mode can be easily fixed with the help of the QB Connection Tool.
- All the 6000 series errors can be resolved with the help of QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool.
- QuickBooks has a connection diagnostic tool. This tool allows you to take specific actions on your computer if there is any virus or malware that might prevent your QuickBooks from working as it should.
Use the Most Preferred QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool 4.0 Version.
Download the free tool by visiting the QuickBooks website and search for Connection Diagnostic Tool. Click the link for the tool that is provided on the website. Once you download the tool successfully click the .exe file and follow the install prompts. Launch the tool after installing it by following the steps mentioned below:
- Click the QuickBooks Connection icon
- Click OK when you info message is prompted
- Click yes to the User Account Control message (It allows the program to make changes to your computer).
You are ready to browse to the location of your QuickBooks file and then click on the Test Connectivity option. QuickBooks application will perform certain diagnostics. In case any error message is displayed, click the appropriate links for more information or for help in resolving issues and queries.
How to Use QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool?
Download and install the QuickBooks connection diagnostic tools as described by the download device tab. Open the connection diagnostic tool, run the device, then fix the problem.
- Diagnose Connection tab: The diagnose connection tab empowers you test the computer setup to facilitate the company data file is accessible from a workstation irrespective of single-user or multi-user configuration.
- Status of the Firewall: It shows all the basic information about the firewall.
- Test Connectivity: It helps you to test the connectivity of your computer.
- To Test Your Computer’s Connectivity:
- Click the button next to Company Field to locate your company file.
- If a Linux server has its network settings in Alternate mode, the Change Hosting Server checkbox will be available.
Note: Before you run the connectivity test, you’ll see a “Not Applicable” status for all devices in the Blue color.
How to Download, Install and use QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool
The step-by-step guide below will show you how to properly download, install, and use the QuickBooks clean install tool. Follow these steps to finish this process successfully.
Step 1: Download & Installation Process
- Visit the Official QuickBooks downloads page to locate the QuickBooks connection diagnostic tool.
- Then, just save the file.
- Install QBInstall_tool.exe.
- We need to take the following path to get to the installation procedure.
- Just double-click to launch it.
- Click “I accept the license agreement” after you read it.
- We pick your desktop version of QuickBooks from the list.
- Also, choose Continue.
- Just click on the text QuickBooks is ready to try a connection tool and install this to the default directory.
Step 2: Using the Tool
Now, let’s learn how to use this tool. To use it properly, make sure you divide each step into 5 parts. Strictly adhere to these steps for optimal performance.
- Press the Windows + R buttons next to launch the Run window.
- After that, go to the Control Panel.
- Also, hit OK.
- Go to the list of programs and features to find what you want.
- Choose Programs from there.
- Click on the option called “Applications” to find QuickBooks.
- Make sure to clear the alternatives.
- Follow the instructions carefully to complete this procedure.
Rename the Installation Folder
You can easily rename downloaded files and folders to locate hidden or damaged files by adding old or broken phrases to the end of the file and folder names.
- Hit the Start menu.
- Locate the File Explorer application.
- Find your QB files by looking in these locations.
- C:\ProgramData\Intuit\QuickBooks (year)
- C:\Users\(current user)\AppData\Local\Intuit\QuickBooks (year)
- C:\Program Files\Intuit\QuickBooks (year)
- 64-bit version C:\Program Files (x86)\Intuit\QuickBooks
- When you’re done, just right-click and rename it.
- Their names will then be followed by OLD.
- This helps identify the new and old files.
- Also, the new folders will become created on their own.
- Finally, follow these steps to reinstall Quickbooks on your system.
If you see “Access denied while renaming the folder” error
- Right-click on the Windows taskbar.
- Choose Task manager there.
- After that, click the Processes button.
- Hit picture name column heading.
- Once done, pick QBDBMgern.exe, QBCFmonitorservice.exe, QBDBMr.exe, and qbw32.exe.
- If you see any warning pop up like “just in case you finish the procedure, it will result in unfavorable outcomes such as data loss and system difficulties”, make sure to hit Yes.
Reinstall QuickBooks Desktop
- Install the QuickBooks desktop software on a PC or Mac.
- Also, go through the prompts carefully.
- Install the software specified on the screen and enter your license number when complete.
- Go through the instructions.
- Choose Next.
- Afterward, the preferred installation method.
- Find your desired app by clicking Next and Choose Install thereafter.
- When your installation finishes, restart your computer.
Collect or Create Data Backup
- Get the most popular version of QuickBooks software.
- Update QuickBook to the latest version.
- You need a registration number as well.
- If cannot find the information on an initial package or Intuit’s emails
- Afterward, specify the year or merchandise’s version.
- After you complete this task, just create a new backup of our company file.
In case you find it difficult or unable to perform the Intuit recommended steps mentioned above (regarding downloading, installing and running the QuickBooks Diagnostic Tool) you must immediately contact our LIVE CHAT.
Alternatively you can also connect with the support executives at reliable QuickBooks agencies. The in-house trained QuickBooks technicians are available round the clock to cater the solutions and services. We understand the time value our customers and assist their needs and requirements from our esteemed customers. We offer round the clock support services with complete resolution guaranteed. Connect through the our QuickBooks LIVE CHAT and report your issue and garner the solution swiftly.