Query: What to do when they try to email invoices, QuickBooks crashes when sending email and AOL says its not responding and then restarts?
I am aware that this has caused a delay in your business. Let’s fix your QuickBooks Desktop right away.
Here’s how to solve:
- You need to restart the computer.
- Make a backup of your QuickBooks company file.
- Then click the Start icon and type Control Panel.
- Choose Programs and Features.
- Choose QuickBooks from the list of programs.
- Then click Uninstall/Change.
- Click Continue and Next.
- Choose Repair and then Next. The process will take a while.
- After you have finished, click Finish.
- Then, configure your web mail in QuickBooks.
Read More: QuickBooks couldn’t connect to email server
You can follow these steps:
- Select Preferences from the Edit tab.
- Click on Send Forms.
- Select Web Mail and add it.
- Click on Add Email Info and fill in the required information.
- When you’re done, click OK.
- Does Save-to-PDF work? Can an invoice be saved as a PDF? (Read: Print to PDF not Working with QuickBooks Desktop)
- Make sure you can print to your XPS Document Writer.
- Start Notepad.
- Test your typewriter. Choose File and then Print.
- Select the XPS Document Writer, and then click Print.
- Create a filename and save it to your desktop.
- View the XPS file you printed from notepad on your desktop.
- It is possible that antivirus software is blocking QuickBooks. That’s why you can’t send invoices with one of your companies.
- Ensure QuickBooks has the proper permissions. Modify your antivirus software settings or change your system permissions manually.
We hope these troubleshooting tips resolve your problem. If not, you can contact our LIVE CHAT support.
Most Common & Related Issues Are:
- QuickBooks Won’t Email Invoices (Read: How to prevent duplicate invoices in QuickBooks?)
- QuickBooks Unable To Connect To Email Server
- Send Email From QuickBooks Through Gmail
- QuickBooks Unable To Send Emails Due To Network Connection Failure
- QuickBooks Send Email Not Working
Query: User is not able to send invoice out of QuickBooks through their email account. When they tried to process invoice through their email account an error message was displayed stating – “Delivery Error – Please update company email in settings Last Attempt: Sent by email at Feb 10, 6:20 pm US Mountain Standard Time”. The user has further updated their email id after receiving the error in the section for customer settings and again tried to send the invoice. However, the issue still persists and displays the same message again and again.
Solution: In response to this query, the technical expert approached the user with a feasible solution. He first advised the user to update their authentic email address in the account settings through following steps:
- Open the software and locate for Gear icon in the right part of the screen in top half.
- From the list click on the option indicating user’s account.
- Now go to left side of the screen and click on the Company Info option situated there and then further click on Edit Company Info tab.
- In the field marked against Company Email Address provide the current email id being used and then click on Save changes button.
The above steps displayed ensures that the user can correct email address for sending invoice. However, if the user still faces issues it is advised to connect QuickBooks customer help desk team at will provide with further feasible methods to rectify the error.