Sometimes users are unable to start QuickBooks due to errors whereas QuickBooks Doesn’t start or not opening / unable to launch is one of the major errors occur in QuickBooks. This error usually occurs due to improper internet connection or any technical issues which lead to stop all running programs. It’s very necessary to fix this error as soon as possible otherwise it creates more issues. In this blog, you get all alternative solutions when QuickBooks won’t open that make an easy to fix this error issue.
What are the causes behind the QuickBooks Doesn’t start?
There are several factors due to which users are unable to start or open QuickBooks, all are listed below:
- Corrupted or damaged QBWUSER.INI file
- Window operating system is not accessible due to its internal damaged
- Incomplete installation of QuickBooks Desktop Installation
- A damaged or corrupted hard drive may cause this issue.
What do I do when QuickBooks won’t open?
Solution 1: QuickBooks not responding is one of the most irritating errors which occurs due to improper connection and effects on your all business accountancy issue. To fix the QuickBooks, you need to restart your system with an upgraded configuration:
- Before beginning any process, you need to reboot restart your system to stop all running programs
- After accepts all terms & conditions, check and open your QuickBooks whether the issue is resolved or not.
Solution 2: In any case, if QuickBooks not working error appear on your screen, you have to delete or rename QBWUSER.INI file with these following steps:
- First of all, press the window + E key at the same time
- Then, go to the “Organize tab” and click on the folder and search option
- Then mark your next click on the View tab to go through the hold situation
- After that, go to the advanced settings and choose the hidden folders and files to show them
- Then open “My Computer” then select C: drive then mark your click on Documents
- Click on the User name>> local settings >>Application setting>> Intuit >> QuickBooks
- Then marks your right-click on QBWUSE.INI file and choose delete/rename from the drop-down options
- And you are all set to resolve this error and enable you to run QuickBooks.
Solution 3: To you need to open the company file from another folder location with these following steps:
- First of all, press the window + E key simultaneously
- Then browse the network drive to locate the selected data file
- Mark, you right-click on the selected file and copy it
- Then create a new folder in the C: drive and name that folder as QBTEST
- After that, paste all the copied content and company file in the QBTEST folder
- To open the QuickBooks, hold CTRL key and all data will be restored to examine the C:\ QBTEST folder
- In the end, you are enabling to open the company file.
In any case, if all the above solution is not accessible to resolve your issues. Then, you need to uninstall and reinstall the QuickBooks upgraded version with the help of a clean install tool. There is also another alternative to fix this error by installing the diagnostic tool.
How to contact us?
After following all the above solutions, if you are still unable to open the QuickBooks don’t worry our QuickBooks desktop support team is available to resolve your issues. You can also send your all queries at our Email address or do LIVE CHAT with our experts , which is available at the right corner of our official website.
More Topics to Read:
- In case you unable to open QuickBooks company file
- When you unable to load or open QuickBooks POS software
- What to do when Quickbooks POS 10.0 will not open company file
Why is QuickBooks not responding?
The older version of QuickBooks or improper connection of the internet makes the processing slow which leads to a slow response to your all commands. To correct this error, you need to check the internet connectivity and the running QuickBooks version.
Why QuickBooks unable to open?
Sometimes QuickBooks users are not accessible to open the account. This issue is usually occurring when you drop the wrong identity or incorrect password. To fix this issue, you need to fill the correct identity in any case if you forget then contact with QuickBooks customer care t
Is QuickBooks is the best software to manage accountancy?
Yes, QuickBooks is one of the best accounting software to manage and track all business accountancy operations. They find all ways to make all operations easy and simple to get more productive.
Do QuickBooks is beneficial for all organizations?
Yes, QuickBooks helps to track all daily basis work updated to view all the profit and loss of your business economy. It makes an easy graph from which you can easily find that centric point from where you get more profit.
QuickBooks users are enabling to attach all attachments?
QuickBooks users are enabling to attach all documents simultaneously with proper scheduling. This process makes easy to locate the folder location to view the company files.
Can I easily import and export all the data?
While shifting the business processing from one platform to another platform, you can easily transfer all data with a single click on login id.
Is QuickBooks easy to run?
Yes, it is very easy to run QuickBooks. To run with this software, you don’t need any high knowledge or any experience. You just need to fill all necessary information regarding your business and they will automatically track your all business financial issues and reduce all complexities.
Is QuickBooks multi-tasking accounting software?
Yes, QuickBooks software is multi-tasking software, it is enabling to track all accountancy management and you can also schedule all operations with accurate scheduling, with this software, you can easily save your time and focus on the centric growth of t your business.
Is technical/functional support of QuickBooks is available?
QuickBooks support helpline is always available to resolve all functional as well as technical issues with proper scheduling. To communicate with them, you just need to the QuickBooks customer service helpline number.
How you can choose the suitable version of QuickBooks for your organization?
QuickBooks comes with many different versions such as QuickBooks Pro version, QuickBooks Premier Version, QuickBooks enterprise version and many more upgraded versions. You can choose that version which fulfills your all business requirements
How much QuickBooks software is safe?
QuickBooks accounting software in which you don’t need to worry about your company data. They run all applications under high-security authentication. QuickBooks share their login identity with more than one user to track all business accountancy at the same time.
How can I change my settings in QuickBooks?
QuickBooks users are easily enabled to change all settings as you want. You just need to go setting and locate the issues you want to adjust as per your and follow the on-screen instructions. In the end, you are all to set change all settings as per your accordingly.