QuickBooks software is dependable accounting software that has accorded businesses all across the world the option to focus more on other productive sectors of business as the resources spend on manually completing accounting tasks has become free for other use. Its high end security towards confidential financial data of the business ensures users against any data leakage and theft. However, as with any other software, even QuickBooks can land up into issues which might cause problems and losses in the business if left unattended for a long time.
One such issue is related to back-up of the confidential data. QuickBooks technical support experts generally get issues from aggrieved customers that they can’t backup their QuickBooks file in following scenarios:
- Backup process stops while the verification point is going on
- Crash of backup command
- Portable files cannot be generated from the regular backups
The issue may be revolving around the media section of the software, however, most of the cases it is generally raised due to data disruption. Some of the manual resolutions to solve the error are listed below:
- Build the company file or data again and then try to back up the whole company file. This process generally works to repair the backup issue as the rebuild feature often helps to fix what is restricting the file from being backed-up.
- Try to back-up the file on a hard drive (local), in place of cloud, network server, external drive or USD devices. All these kinds of drives and devices, apart from local hard drive, could be having issues regarding the connectivity or performance that would be the reason for unsuccessful backup of the company file and data. In this case the best solution is to backup to the Windows desktop and then compare the result.
If, after performing above steps, the issue still persists, then the best result is that the data stored is corrupted and damaged to an extent that simple rebuild function is unable to resolve it. For this scenario, it is recommended to follow three steps given below in the same format they are written. Try to check whether the issue is resolved after every method.
- Restore the company file and data back to last clean backup and perform required function from that point on. This would require manual input of all the data keyed in the system from the last backup.
- Try to repair the QuickBooks corrupted data as soon as possible.
- Ignore the issue. This could cause complicated problems for the company file, however, there are times when the corruption of data is limited to only the backup process and not at all related to the processes of the software. If the user opts to go forward with this option, they can switch off the verification option in the backup process so that good backups can still be made. However, keep in mind that even the corrupted data is being saved.
This should help to resolve the backup issues met with the software due to which QuickBooks software user were having trouble to backup their imperative company file or data. These issues can be dealt by the user alone or by contacting the QuickBooks experts for sure shot resolution. In the situation user still faces the same problems; it is recommended to approach the QuickBooks experts who are extremely knowledgeable regarding all things QuickBooks set up by Intuit. Moreover, if there is any issue in connecting with the team of QuickBooks for the same user can connect with us at our toll free number +18554815335 and live chat option on our website – fastfix247.com.