To convert your data without any trouble, here are a few things you need to do before you start conversion.
- First, you need to make sure that QuickBooks Desktop and Sage 50 are locally installed in the same system.
- Now, make sure that Sage 50 and QuickBooks Database have associated files in the system’s hard drive locally.
- With the help of this tool, you can go for the cross-region conversion.
Here are the system requirements that you need to follow for the conversion tool:
|Windows Operating System:||Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and Windows 10|
|Processor Speed:||Intel Pentium II with Minimum 500 MHz|
|Random Access Memory:||Minimum 512 MB|
|Disk Space:||It is recommended to have a minimum of 2.5 GB|
|Microsoft .NET Framework:||MS Version 2.0|
|QuickBooks Desktop (Versions QB support)||QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier, QuickBooks Enterprise or any higher version.|
|Sage 50||versions 2013 and above|
Data Conversion: (Things it import)
The tool guide makes you straightforward conversions of your business data files into your QB Company files. It records the state of your business and converts following things:
- Employee Lists
- Vendor Lists
- Item Lists
- Vendor transactions
- Customer transactions
- Customer Lists
- Account Lists
- Account Balances
- It also includes Social Security Number and Contact Information.
- Account balance info of payroll general ledger.
Start your Data Conversion
Method #1: Set credentials data access:
- Open your Sage 50.
- Now, open the company file that you want to convert.
- Now, click on Main Menu → Click on Maintain → Click on Users and then click on Security Setup.
- Click on the Crystal Report/Data Access.
- Select it with valid log-in credentials.
- Click on the Change and then click on the new password.
- Now, save the password and then click on Sage 50.
Method #2: Download the conversion tool and run it:
You must have Windows Admin Rights to run the tool with the proper conversion.
- Download the QB Conversion Tool
- Now, check where you have saved the file, select the tool.
- Now, click on Run as Administrator.
Method #3: Browse the data files and convert it:
- Now, select all the Sage 50 Data files
- Click on the company name and then click on O in the DSN Setup Window of 32-bit ODBC Engine.
- Enter the password and then click on Next.
- Now, click on the QuickBooks Files that you are looking for conversion. Select your company file and then click on Next. (make sure that the default location is C:\Users\YourUserName\My Documents or you can specify the location on your own.
- The conversion information will appear in the Ready Convert Window. Now, start the conversion.
- Once you select the convert file option. The conversion process will now start. Have patience and let it complete.
- Now, go to your QuickBooks and then check if the process is successfully completed or not.
To know more, call us on our Toll-Free Number or you connect with us via our Live Chat Support. You can also connect with us through our official email ID.