Looking for ways to fix “Connection Manager Not a Valid Win32 Application” error in Sage 50? or “Sage 50 Connection Manager Not Responding” These are few common installation errors in Sage 50 and occurs if there is incomplete download of installation file or if the Windows user doesn’t have administrator rights on the computer.
Read This: sage 50 payroll update error
Whatever be the cause, we can help you easily troubleshoot the issue manually. Simply follow our below mentioned steps to fix the error message.
- Run as Administrator
- Browse to the default location:
- C:\Users\Public\Public Documents\Sage Software\Simply Accounting\Download
- Select the file SA_20133CpUP1.exe, SA_20142CP1.exe, or SA_20143CP1.exe and right click.
- Select ‘Run as administrator’.
- Installation will start.
- Re-download the Sage 50 file
- Complete Download of Sage50.
- Open Setup file and run Setup.exe.
- Check if the issue has been resolved.
In case the issue persists, call us toll free at and our Sage specialists can help you fix the issue in no time. Call us our Sage 50 Tech support now for instant help and support.