Are you facing issues while creating a paycheque? Is the CPP not being calculated? Well, this is a common Sage 50 Accounting error and occurs when the CPP has reached the maximum. In this article, we will show you some simple ways to manually resolve the issue.
Few Common Sage 50 Issues are:
Troubleshoot Check Data Not Responding in Sage 50
Troubleshoot Sage 50 Accounts Installation Not Complete
Resolution to the problem
To fix the problem follow the steps:
Step 1: Verify CPP/QPP is checked to calculate
- Select Setup and go to Settings.
- Now select Payroll and then select Incomes.
- Place a check in the Calc CPP/QPP column for the income
Step 2: Verify Employee age
- Select the Employees icon.
- Select the Employee to view the record.
- Verify the Birth Date in the Personal tab is correct.
Step 3: Verify Pay Periods are correct
- Open the employee record.
- Select the Income tab.
- Enter the correct number of pay periods.
- Select Save and Close.
Step 4: Verify you have installed the latest tax updates
- Select Help and then select About Sage 50
- Confirm you have the latest release of Sage 50.
This should solve your problem. Should you still need help, get in touch with our sage 50 team at for complete help and support.