User Query: I am getting this error code when trying to print/email from Sage 50. Error code: Printer not activated, error code – 30
This blog article will provide you with complete guidance on how to resolve “Sage 50 Printer Not Activated Error Code 30”. Common Sage 50 printer error 30 usually occurs when there are clashes in printer drivers or the virtual printer is set as a default.
The Sage 50 software works best when you have one device for the software to run on. With the printer, you will be able to generate invoices and document forms from it. However, there are times when something goes wrong or Sage doesn’t function properly with a certain device and you may see an error message on your computer screen.
Causes Sage 50 Error Printer Not Activated Error Code 30
Unable to print a Sage 50 invoice or report? Is your computer displaying “Printer not activated error code -30” on Windows 8, 8.1, or 10 computer. We have seen mostly printer related problems in Sage 50 are caused by damaged or obsolete drivers. In case you are looking for ways to resolve this problem manually, we can help.
- Issues with antivirus software
- Amyuni Driver is compatible with a wide range of operating systems, but it does not integrate with Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 and 10.
- The Windows PC user account control
- Damaged customization form
- Existence of the Email Writer
- The versions of the MS Outlook application in your system are incompatible with each other.
- Corrupt Windows profile
- Driver updates are not being installed in your system
- Using an incompatible email application for Sage 50 software
- Print all of your emails with a Sage 50 email writer
- An error caused because the file SPLWOW64.EXE was being printed after a file/invoice was being printed in Microsoft Word.
- The conflict between printer and system drivers.
Question: I am using Sage 50 US edition 2021. When I try to email invoices to my clients, I get a message form printing canceled because of printer error, now what to do?
Answer: You need to uninstalled the Sage 50 US and re-installed it and hope everything works fine after that. But Remember to back up data 1st before uninstalling your Sage 50 program!
Simply follow our step by step resolution steps to fix the error message. Sage 50 Could Not Find A Printer Driver, In case you need help, dial our toll free number to get in touch with our expert technicians. They can provide you instant resolution to your problem for a hassle-free computing experience.
Error Summary of Sage Printer Not Activated, Error code – 30
- During print directly to the PDF Generator printer displays above error.
- The PDF Generator printer lets Sage 50 to save print-outs from reports & financial statement to a PDF format.
- During exporting to Excel, PDF or Text, HTML displays above error.
Follow the Quick Method to fix sage 50 printer not activated:
- Shut Down Sage.
- Press WINDOWS+ R keys, type Control, and then click OK.
- Choose Devices & Printers.
- Right click Sage 50 E mail Writer v3, and then select Remove Device.
- Also remove any other Peachtree E-mail Writer or Sage E-mail Writer.
- Select any available printer, and then select Print server properties.
- Select Drivers tab, Amyuni Document Converter 450, and then click Remove.
- Select Remove driver and driver package, and then click OK.
- Go back to Print Server Properties.
- Select Drivers tab, Amyuni Document Converter 300 or 500 (if present).
- Select Remove driver and driver package, and then click OK.
- Run Repair for Sage; refer to Article ID 10602: How to run Repair.
- Press WINDOWS+R keys, type Control, and then click OK.
- Select Devices and Printers.
- Right-click Sage 50 E-mail Writer v3, and then select Printer properties.
- Select Ports tab, and then click Add Port button.
- Select Local Port, and then click New Port button.
- Enter PDF1 as the port name, and then click OK.
- Select Advanced tab.
- Select Enable advanced printing features box, and then click Apply.
- Select Print directly to the printer box, click Apply, and then Close.
- Restart your computer.
Read This: How to fix Sage 50 Error not enough memory for printing or invalid printer set up?
This warning message can stop you from printing, here are a few similar problems that users have reported:
- Printer not activated error code -30 PDF, 20 PDF – This error code can often appear when trying to print PDF files. If this happens, you might be able to fix the issue by using the Print to PDF function.
- Printer not activated error code 41 – This is another common issue that can arise if you do not have the proper authorizations.
- Printer not activated error code 30 Brother, HP, Epson – This error may impact any printer brand, and if the problem occurs, it is most likely that the printer driver is out of date.
- Printer not activated error code 30 Windows 10, 8.1, 7 – This error occurred can exist on almost any windows operating System, so you’ll be able to rectify it by using one of our methods.
Get Rid of all Printer-Related Issues Right Now
The issue usually occurs if the Amyuni Document Converter driver used for Sage 50 is not compatible with Microsoft Windows.
To Solve Printer not activated error code 30 problem:
Method 1: Run both Sage and the email program as Administrator
- Close Sage and Outlook or any other email program that you are using.
- Right click on the Sage 50 icon and click Properties.
- Select the Compatibility Tab and select Change settings for all users button.
- Check Run this program as Administrator box and click Apply
- Click OK and repeat Steps 2-4 for your email program icon also.
- Again open Sage 50 and the email program and verify if you are able to print email without issue/error.
Method 2: Follow these steps to Disable the Sage 50 Email Writer and Install Amyuni Document Converter
- First, open the Start menu and scroll down to the Control Panel.
- Next, from the drop-down list, you’ll find a category called Devices and Printers.
- After the first step, be sure to click on the Sage 50 Email Writer option so that you can remove the device.
- Now that you have selected a printer, delete any unnecessary folders.
- Press the Print Server Properties button.
- Then, select “Amyuni Document Converter 450” and click “Remove,” followed by OK.
- If you need to access the driver tab, please do so via your printer server options.
- After completing all the preceding steps, uncheck Amyuni Document Converter 300 or 500 from your Windows Control Panel.
Method 3: After completing the process, you will be able to repair this error.
- To start, go to the Start menu and select “Control Panel.”
- Then, click on the settings icon and proceed to open the menu.
- After you’ve uploaded your case study, select the “Repair” button.
You can fix this error by running the installer with the repair option enabled. To implement this solution, you will have to install the upgraded version of Sage 50 email writer on all printers and devices.
The steps below will help you complete this procedure:
- Navigate to the preferences menu, and select Printers and Devices.
- Add a note to your click on “Sage 50 Email Writer” and select the properties..
- Then, select the Ports tab and right-click on it. From the menu that appears, you’ll see the option “Add Port”.
- Continue with the “Local Port” option and mark your next click on the “New Port.”
- Go to the Port name, enter PDF1, and then click OK.
- To access the advanced tab in your printer, click on the radio button that has the program finishing printing with quick access.
- There are several different printing options on the Advanced Settings page. Enable the advanced features and select the radio button that says “Do not print directly to the printer.”
- Accept the on-screen instructions, then click Apply and OK.
Method 4: Uninstall and Reinstall Sage 50
Procedure for Un-installing
- Press the Start button.
- Select Programs and Features >> Apps and Features
- Choose Sage 50 software >> Uninstall
Procedure for Re-installing
- Select Start
- Programs and Features.
- Go to the Uninstall section
- Locate Sage and reinstall it.
For any other questions or issues related to Sage 50 Printer problems, reach to our Sage 50 customer service helpline as given above.