Sage 50 HR Manager giving you tough time? Are you facing frequent error messages that say “Sage 50 HR Unable to Contact Remote Server” and are looking for ways to manually fix it? Worry not! In this article we’ll outline some simple ways to manually troubleshoot the error message.
Contact Sage 50 Customer Service
Resolution to the problem
This error message indicates that Sage 50 HR Service is not starting on computer where your data is stored or that the HR Manager File is not added to Sage HR account. To fix this issue:
- Go to the Control Panel and click on Administrative tools and then click Services
- Right click on Sage 50 HR Service and choose Start.
- Go to Log On tab, this Account .\SageHRServer should be already selected, click Browse.
- Now click Locations and expand the + sign.
- Choose the domain name and click OK.
- Click Advanced, search the username in “Select User” screen and click OK.
- Enter password in Log On tab and click Apply.
- Now go to the General tab and click Start.
- Sage 50 HR service should start without error.
Still need help?
Call our expert technicians at sage 50 tech support phone number and we can help you quickly resolve all your Sage 50 issues in no time.