This is one of the most common Sage 50 errors and occurs when a user runs a report to preview a file or document. In case you are facing Server busy error while working on your Sage 50 Accounting software and are looking for manual ways to resolve it, we can help. Follow our step by step solution to quickly resolve this error. However, in case you need help, dial our toll free number to get in touch with our expert technicians. They can help fix the issue in no time.
Note: When logging into Sage 300 some users may face Error: Server Busy with options like:
- Switch To
This action cannot be completed because the other program is busy.
This is due to Network or connectivity issue & can be occurs on server as well as on host machine.
Cause of Peachtree Sage Server Busy Error
The error occurs due to one or all of the following reasons:
- A previous report window is open while you are trying to take a fresh report’s print.
- Your device has printer issues.
Resolution to the Sage server busy problem
To fix the error, close the previous Print Window. For this,
- Press Alt + TAB keys to locate Print Window and click OK.
- Right click on the report icon and click Cancel.
- Press Yes to complete the process.
- Check if the issue has been resolved.
If you need more help, feel free to call us.