Perfect for both small and mid-size businesses, Sage 50 HR allows you to easily record and manage all your employees’ details by recording, storing, and tracking their HR information in one secure location. However, at times, you might encounter error messages while working with this software. One such error is “HR service not installed”. In this article, we will show you the manual way to easily resolve the issue.
Resolution to the problem
“HR service not installed” issue usually occurs when there are issues while installing the service and can be resolved by:
- Manually installing the service
- Go to Start and press Run.
- Enter CMD and press OK.
- In the command prompt window, type
CD c:\program files\sage\HR Server > Enter.
- Now type or paste the following:
%windir%\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v2.0.50727\installutil /PORTADDRESS=5150 /SERVERNAME=localhost/DATAPORTADDRESS=4197 Sage.SBD.HR.Remoting.Server.HRService.exe
- Press Enter.
- Type Exit and press Enter.
- Clearing the Application event log
- Open Event Viewer.
- Right click on the required log and press Clear all Events.
- To save the log before clearing, press Yes.
- Click on File and press Exit.
This should solve your problem. For further help and support, call us toll free sage 50 or talk with our LIVE CHAT.