Sage 50 2020 is one of the latest available versions of the Sage family. It is featured with all business-essential accounting such as managing accounts, payables & receivable, monitoring cash flow and bill payments.
Sage 50 2020 upgraded version makes your work smoother with popular tools such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Sage-endorsed third-party applications.
What is new in the Sage 2020 upgraded version?
All new and improved features of Sage 2020 are given below:
- Choose a customer contact while emailing: the Previous version has limitations that you can send one email to one customer. But now there will be a drop-down list for Sage users. You can send several emails and invoices combining in one batch and sends to selected customer’s list.
- Deposits ticket Ids for longer time: This feature comes with deposit ticket ID which is upgraded from 8 characters to 20 characters.
- Longer Address field: For customers, vendors, and employees, address field have been expanded from 8 characters to 20 characters which are very beneficial.
- Vendor’s notes field: To maintain the vendor’s screen, the notes field has been upgraded that can hold up to 255 characters. Theses note field doesn’t print on any forms.
- Withholding info tab with additional domain: Most of the states have passed legislation that they want new up-gradation in payroll deductions and formulas. To fulfil these requirements, Sage 50 has added “Special 3, Special 4 and Special 5” fields to the withholding info tab of the company employee window.
- Message bell icon alert: On your Sage 50 widows, a bell icon has been added to the upper right corner to notify you all unread messages from Sage.
- Database upgrade version from v11 to action v13: It comes with upgraded security countermeasures to protect your data and ensure compatibility with the latest windows updates. The Sage 50 database engine use to rename your that “Actian Zen” and has been switched from version 11 to version 13; it will improve performance in database
Sage 50 version 2019 will not work on the same system as Sage 50 2020. This will affect those users who need to support customers on multiple versions of Sage 50.
How can you upgrade to Sage 2020 from any previous version?
Follow some basic steps to check the availability of the upgraded version:
- Open your Sage account and click on CHECK NOW.
- After that, check the upgrade version and then click on the upgrade now.
- The upgraded version installation will start within a few minutes.
- After completing the installation, click Ok and your software will be updated with the latest version.
To upgrade into Sage 2020, you must follow these steps
- On your system, open your software.
- Go to the menu bar click, after that click “About“.
- Check which version you used under program details.
- Then click on Sage 2020 update you require and you are updated with new versions.
Types of upgrade available manually or upgrade:
For Upgrading to Sage 2020 Version Manually & Automatically
Sage 50 company launch upgraded Sage 50 2020 in July 2019. The pervasive v11 is upgraded into the Actian Zen v13. Before that, let’s get some basic knowledge about how to upgrade your Sage automatically or manually.
To begin the upgrade process, firstly log-in to your Sage account with administrator rights. If you don’t have local administrators connect with Contact Local Administrator.
To download the update automatically and install it:
- To open an account, double-click on your software.
- After that, go to the menu bar and the next step towards to click on help to check new updates.
- Now you follow all instructions which are shown on your screen
Operation 1: How to check that the software has been downloaded
- On your open window, click on the start button and then follow the path of the directory C:\Users\Public\Public documents\Sage software\simple accounting\download. In any case, you don’t find the folder, go to the next folder.
- If you are not able to see the file, there might be an error moving to the file.
- To run the .exe file, click on run.
- Follow all instructions displayed on the screen and you will get all installation wizard instructions.
Operation 2: To download and update manually, you can go through with these steps:
- From the path of the directory, you will see the download button. It will lead you to the new download product page.
- Go to the download orange button. If necessary, it will take automatically to the new .NET Framework installation page.
- Once done, click on the back button to go back to the previous page.
- Now, wait for the completion of the whole process.
Sage 50 upgrade 2020: , Sage 100 upgrade 2020, Sage payroll 2020 update , upgrade to 2020 Sage 300, Sage 2020 manual upgrade are all upgraded versions are available.
Sage 2020 system requirements or specifications
If you eagerly waiting to install Sage 50 2020 in your system, take a look at what your system requires which guides you install the latest edition.
- Window 7, 8.1 and 10 (required all higher version including 1709).
- RAM should be 4 GB for both multi-user and single-user mode.
- Processor speed must be 2.0 GHz and a minimum 1 GB is required for installations of upgrade version.
- Required internet explorer 11.0 version that supports all Sage payroll/support solutions.
- For ideal performance, 10-25 Mbps speed is required.
What of errors you may face with Sage 2020?
- Sage upgrade error: These errors occur due to improper upgrading process from the previous version.
- Sages download error: Most of the times this error occurred when you installed the upgraded version of Sage 50 from the previous version of internet explorer.
- Sage 50 crashes windows 10: Sage 50 Crashes After Windows 10 Update, can be fixed with Compatibility tab & other property checks.
- Incorrect system requirement error: This error occurs when an upgraded version of Sage 50 doesn’t meet with system requirements.
- System hangs while opening: This error caused by inappropriate ending when local administration failed to shift on .NET in the Sage window.
Customer Support for Sage 50 2020
If you still have any issue like Sage 50 2020 cannot be stated or different issues about Sage 2020 version. Without any second thought ring on customer care helpline number 855 481 5335 or visit at our official website (855) 481-5335. You can also chat with us via LIVE CHAT; the button is available at the down-right corner of our official website. Our professional team resolve your all issues as soon as possible.