Sage has been providing accounting services and other professional services to many businessmen for many decades. The software, in itself, comprises so many tools and features with additional security enhancement tools to operate and many your Windows/Operating System.
Due to various unknown reasons, you, via your software, may face various errors and issues in your software.
Here are some of the specified reasons due to which you may face Sage 50 Crash Issue.
It is a basic understanding that if you want to upgrade or update your software, it should match operating system of the computer for proper functioning. The vice versa is also applicable.
Computer’s Operating System
The primary step is to recognize what operating system a user has been using. Your operating system may also fall into trouble if windows registry is modified. You don’t have to find fault in Sage accounting software for such issues/errors.
Schedule daily or weekly backup of your company files to protect your data from any such error or failure
These are some of the Identified Causes:
We are highlighting some of the specific reasons. However, there can be many unknown causes behind the error. You need to hit right cause of the error with right solution procedure and the error will be resolved.
- Issues with Windows 10 update installation
- Damaged or Corrupted Installation of Windows
Once you hit the error with the best possible resolution method, your issue can be resolved very easily. If the error doesn’t get resolved, you can establish direct contact with our technical support team.
Read This: Sage Error: Windows Update Error 0x80070002
Set Compatibility mode in Sage 50 for your Windows 8. To start compatibility mode, follow the instruction steps.
- Open properties on Sage software by clicking right on Sage Software.
- Here, you will see compatibility tab. Click on it.
- Once you click on the compatibility mode, a drop-down menu will open in your Windows 8.
- Click on OK and then the Sage 50 will open.
- Now, you need to check whether your software is in working condition or not.
- Now, click on run this program as an administrator.
- Check your sales of override DPI Settings.
- You need to make sure that these adjustments are made in all the systems which have Windows 10.
Point to be noted: If you have Quick Launch Tool Bar in your system, right click on your Sage Software. Remove it from the task-bar. Drag the sage icon to Quick Launch Tool Bar.
To know more, you can connect with Sage Technical Support Team via our Toll-Free Number 855 481 5335 or via Live Chat Support with Sage Team