Sage 50 Forecasting provides you detailed and accurate financial forecasts of your business, allowing you to focus on potential business scenarios. It allows you to:
Some of the biggest benefits of the software include:
- Predict and monitor your cash flow
- Create accurate reports
- Explore different scenarios
- Create forecasts direct from data held in your Sage software
However, while using the software, you may occasionally run into issues and error messages that may require professional assistance. One such issue is Sage 50 Forecasting Server File Not Found issue. Here we will show you how to manually troubleshoot the issue.
Step 1: Install Sage Forecasting on every computer that needs access to the server
- Close all software running on your computer.
- Insert Sage 50 Forecasting disk and click Install Server.
- Browse to the location where you want to store the Server File and click OK.
- Click Next and click Finish.
Step 2: Register Sage Forecasting
- Open Sage Forecasting.
- Enter serial number and activation key in the boxes and click OK.
- Select the folder containing the Server File and click OK.
Still need help? Call our Sage 50 tech support phone number at and get your issue fixed within minutes.