Facing problems while sending invoices through email in Sage 50? Is your Sage 50 Email Invoices not working? Well, this is one of the common Sage 50 errors and can occur due to one of the following reasons:
- Incompatible e-mail program
- E-mail client not set as Windows default
- Damaged E-mail Writer
- E-mail Writer not configured properly
- No E-mail client on system
- Windows updates have not been installed
Resolution to the problem
In most of the cases, this issue occurs if the e-mail client has not been set as Windows default. To verify default account in Outlook,
- Open Microsoft Outlook
- Select File and then open Account Settings
- Select Account Settings
- The default account will have the note (send from this account by default) in the Type field.
- In case your email client has not been set as default, select default for this program and click OK to finish the process.
In case, you still face issues, call us Sage 50 support on for instant resolution to your problem.