Unable to store Sage 50 files on your computer? Are you facing “Not Enough Memory to Run” error while working on Sage 50? This error occurs when Sage is unable to store or process data due to the unavailability of free disk space. This can happen because of:
- Low disk space
- Corrupt system files, or
- BDE settings
- Sage 50 “Error 1628: Failed to Complete Installation”
Resolution to the problem
Since this issue mostly occurs due to low space on your hard disk, the best resolution is to either upgrade your hard disk or delete unwanted files and folders. Alternatively, you can also try disk defragmentation to free up some space on your hard disk. For this,
- Click on Start and go to the Control Panel.
- Click on System and Securities.
- The Administrative Tools window will appear.
- Click Defragment Your Hard Drive.
- The Disk Defragmenter dialog box will appear.
- Click the Analyze Disk button.
- Once the analysis is complete, click the Defragment Disk button.
- Click Close once disk defragmentation has finished.
This should solve your problem. In case you still need help, call our Sage 50 tech support phone number at for instant remote tech support.