Is Sage 50 not loading on your computer? Are you receiving error messages while trying to load Sage 50? Well this is one of the most common Sage 50 issues and can occur due to a number of reasons. One of the most common reasons is a recent Windows update which might have deactivated Microsoft .NET 3.5 on your computer. Resolution to this problem requires uninstallation and reinstallation of Microsoft .NET on your computer.
- How to Fix Sage 50 Accounting.exe Is Not a Valid Win32 Application Issue
- How to Fix Sage 50 Unable To Open Company File Error
How to manually fix the issue?
To activate Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5,
- Go to the Start menu and click on Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Features and then click Turn Windows features on or off.
- Now, in the check box, select Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 and click OK.
- Click Download files from Windows Update and click Restart now.
That’s it. This should solve your problem. In case you are still unable to load Sage 50 on your computer, you need professional help. Dial our Sage 50 technical support number to get in touch with our expert technicians, who can help you resolve the issue in no time. For best results, call now!