Sage Accounts Data Service acts as a gateway in Sage 50 and controls the reading and writing of data. It helps in improving data security, increases the robustness of the system, and helps optimize the performance.
Sage Accounts Service runs on the computer where your Sage Accounts data is held. Sometimes, due to certain issues and errors, uses might face issues while stating the Sage Accounts Data Service. This article explains the how to fix the problem to streamline your work process.
Ways to fix “Accounts Service Not Starting” issue
- Press Windows Key + R.
- Enter “Services.msc” and press Enter.
- Right click on Sage 50 Accounts Service and press Start.
- Call us if “Unable To Open Company File” Error
If the service seems to have stuck in the starting state, then:
- Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete.
- Click on Start Task Manager and click the Processes tab.
- Now select Show processes from all users.
- End the relevant Sage services to fix the issue.
In case the issue still persists, you need to get in touch with Sage expert technicians to solve the problem. Call us sage 50 tech support phone number for instant resolution to the issue. Call now!