Unable to open Sage 50 on your workstation? Are you facing an error message that says “Assertion Failed, Abort, Retry, Ignore”?
Another error message can be:
Error: “Assertion Failed: System.Reflection.TargetException: Non-Static method requires a target” when running standard Intelligence Reports.
Note: Take care, when operating with the product features below. Before continuing with advanced solutions, always take a backup of your files.
Read This: How to fix the sage 50 payroll update error
This error may crop up due to these following reasons:
- When there is a mismatch in the versions across the Network.
- The Issue can also be caused due to Damaged Installation of the software.
- USB Media used for restoring the backup
- If the workstation is not on the same Service Release as the server, or
- If there are damaged installation files on the workstation.
Read This: How to Fix Sage 50 Printer Error?
Well, if you facing this issue, fret not. We can help you manually troubleshoot the issue to get you going.
Here are some simple troubleshooting steps for your problem.
Install the latest Service Release
- Click ‘Ignore’ on the error message and close Sage 50.
- An installation prompt will appear on your screen when Sage 50 is closed. (Sage 50 error “1628 Failed To Complete Installation”)
- Click ‘Yes’ and follow the onscreen instructions to install the update.
- Open Sage 50 to check if the issue has been resolved.
This is to repair the Corrupted/Damaged path File on the Computer (You need to follow these steps only in the condition that the error is in one computer/workstation).
- Close Sage 50
- Run the Repair Tool on Sage. If you don’t know how to run it, call us on our Toll-Free Number
- Now, check the latest Sage Service Release and Install it.
- Now, make sure that Sage is opening without any error
- If the error still persists, move to the next step.
- Find the .ptb backup file and move it to the Local Drive
- If it is in the USB Media, you need to move it from USB Drive to the Local Drive.
- Restore the backup
- Now, check that the error doesn’t occur again.
Should you still face a problem, get in touch with our certified technicians for expert help. Speak with our sage 50 team and get an instant resolution to all your problems. You can also avail our Live Chat Support available on the down-right corner of the website.