Is your Sage 50 Accounting software not starting up and giving you error messages? Have you been trying to fix the issue on your own, but in vain? We can help!
There could be a number of reasons that prevent your Sage 50 accounting software to launch. But one of the most common reasons is compatibility issues with your software.
These are the probable causes/forms of the errors. There may be some other errors also.
- Sage 50 can’t be started. You need to restart your computer or select the Help button to know more.
- Sage 50 can’t be started. Please try again. If the problem still persists, call our Technical Support Team.
- Unable to start Sage 50 or Open the Program.
There can be many revealed or hidden factors that cause an error message. These are the common reasons we are highlighting:
- Run Program in the Compatibility Mode
- Data Path: Not Correct
- Data Path File: Missing or Damaged
- Damaged User Profile or Shortcut
- Program Files: Damaged/Corrupted or Deleted.
Other Descriptions Are:
- Error: Sage 50 cannot be started. When pervasive is not running or needs to be restarted.
- Error Sage 50 cannot be started and my computer operating system is Microsoft windows 8 8.1 or 10.
- Error: Sage 50 cannot be started and have Microsoft .net framework errors in event viewer.
- Error: Sage 50 cannot be started and pervasive is service is missing or cannot be restarted.
How to fix the when Sage 50 cannot be started problem?
Follow the steps we are mentioning below to fix compatibility issues with Sage 50 Accounting software:
- Right click on the Sage icon, and click on Properties.
- Click on the Compatibility tab and remove the check mark from ‘Run this program in compatibility mode for’.
- If the check mark is not present, place a check-mark to the left of ‘Run this program as an administrator’.
- Click Apply to save changes and then click OK.
- Verify if Sage 50 opens without error.
This should solve your problem. But if the issue still persists, call us. Our expert technicians will thoroughly scan your computer to identify and fix issues that might be preventing your Sage 50 Accounting software from starting up. For expert help, call our Sage 50 technical support phone number now!