Unable to download Sage 50 accounts on your computer? Are you getting error messages while downloading the software and need help? There are a number of problems that you may experience when you try to download or open your Sage accounts.
In this article, we have outlined some of the basic steps that can help you solve the problem. However, before you start troubleshooting, ensure that you have logged on to the computer as an Administrator.
Resolution steps for Sage 50 Accounts Not Downloading
- Run an antivirus scan and disable your antivirus software
- Scan your computer using your antivirus software. (Sage 50 ‘Quick Search Not Working’ Error)
- Now temporarily disable your antivirus software and try downloading Sage 50 Accounts again.
- Check for Windows updates
- Check for latest Windows updates and install them. (Sage 50 error “1628 Failed To Complete Installation”)
- Now try to download Sage 50 Accounts again.
- Launch installation directly from the Install folder
- Press Windows key + R.
- In the Open box, type %temp% and click OK.
- Locate and open Sage Accounts.
- Right click on InstallV.exe and click Run as administrator.
- Ask us if – “Unable To Open Company File”
This should solve your problem. If the issue still persists, get in touch with our Sage 50 support phone number for instant help. Call now!