Are you trying to open your Sage Accounts but frequently running into an error message that says “Unable to Register Data Source”? Are you looking for ways to manually solve the problem? Or “Backup Not Responding” Issue in Sage 50 – We can help!
In Sage 50, “Unable to Register Data Source” error message usually occurs if there are damaged Sage 50 installation files in your system. This issue can also occur if the regional settings on your computer are set incorrectly. “Assertion Failed” Issue in Sage 50 So, before repairing the installation files, make sure the regional options on your computer are set to English (United States).
Let’s have a look at the Error Messages that may popup on the monitor while working on Sage. The Error shows up after the error message:
- Expression Library not Registered.
- Data Source not Registered.
How to repair install Sage 50 damaged installation files:
- Insert Sage Accounts CD and click Install.
- Now double click on the downloaded installation file.
- Click Repair when prompted.
- Once the repair install has finished, verify if the issue is resolved.
- Sage 50 Accounts “Unable to Register Data Source” Error
If your regional settings are incorrectly aligned, you may get the above-mentioned errors. Make sure you set Regional Language to English (UK)
- Use keyboard, long press the Windows key and press R.
- The Run Command will open. Now, type intl.cpl and then select OK.
- Now, the Language and Regional Window will open.
- Select Drop-down format and then select English (UK)
- Now, select the Location tab and then select drop-down of the Current Location and then click on OK.
This should solve your problem. In case you are still facing the error message, call our Sage expert technicians at sage 50 support phone number and they can help you instantly fix the problem to keep you at your productive best. For quick resolution to the problem, call us now!