Unable to update your Sage 50 Edition (United States)? Well, many a time, issues have been identified with Sage 50 Edition causing updates to install correctly. But the issue can be solved manually by following some simple DIY troubleshooting steps.
Here are some of the reasons that can cause the Issue: “Update Not Installed.” Please check whether you have found any of the reason (s).
- Your Windows or IOS Operating System might have incompatibility or configuration Issue.
- Your System might not have enough space that your software can be installed successfully.
- There may be any Corrupted/Deleted or Damaged File in Sage 50.
- Your System or your Network is not properly connected with the Sage 50
- The Sage 50 version that you are downloading might have been stopped from being downloaded by Anti-virus or Anti-malware software.
These are some of the issues that we have found. There may be many other technical or functional issues that your software can face.
In case, you are unable to update Sage 50 edition or if it prompts you to install later, follow the steps we are mentioning below. These steps will help you resolve your issue:
- Browse to the company data location
- Click on the Updates folder
- Right click on PTXA2015.2 file and rename it to OldPTXA2015.2
- Now right click on OnlineUpdate.log and rename it to OldOnlineUpdate.log
- Right click on OUPAW22.xml and rename it to OldOUPAW22.xml
- Next, reopen Sage 50 (“Unable To Open Company File” Error)
- Click on Services and click on Check for Updates
- Click on Check Now
- Download the PTXA2015.2n update
- Close Sage 50 and follow the onscreen instructions to install the latest Sage update.
Read This: Fix Sage 50 “Update Not Installing” Issue
Need more help? Call our Sage 50 customer service toll-free number and get instant resolution for all your technical and functional issues. Call now for expert remote tech assistance and enjoy a hassle-free computing experience by availing services from our Technical Support Team.