Is your computer showing up an error message that says “Sage 50 Accounting.exe Is Not a Valid Win32 Application”?
Are you unable to download Sage 50 on your PC and looking for ways to fix this issue? We can help! (Fix “Backup Not Responding” Issue in Sage 50).
- Installation returns error window SA_20133CPUP1.exe is not a valid Win 32 application.
- Installation returns error window SA_20142CP1.exe is not a valid Win 32 application.
These are Primary Causes of the Error:
- Incomplete installation file or improper download.
- The user that doesn’t have administrative right is trying to access certain features
Follow the procedure we are mentioning below to resolve the issue:
If you find the exact cause of the error, you can easily jump to the conclusion and the issue will be eradicated in very less time. Follow the procedure we are mentioning below. Else, you can directly connect with our tech support team via Live Chat Support.
Simply follow our step-by-step DIY solution mentioned below and you can easily troubleshoot the error message on your own:
Method 1: Disable your anti virus
- Disable the anti-virus software running on your PC.
- Try downloading Sage 50 again.
- If you are still facing the error, try to download it on another machine and then download it on your computer using a USB device.
Method 2: Check your Administrative rights
Browse to the default location:
- For XP:C:\Documents and Settings\All users\Shared Documents\Sage Software\Simply Accounting\Download\
- For Windows Vista/7/8/10:C:\Users\Public\Public Documents\Sage Software\Simply Accounting\Download
- Select the required file and right click.
- Select Run as administrator.
- Check if the installation has started.
Method 3: Follow the path and browse to the location:
- If you are XP user, follow this step to browse: C:\Documents and Settings\ All Users\Shared\Documents\Sage Software\Simply Accounting\Download\
- If you are Windows 7 and Windows 8, browse to the location using the path: C:\Users\Public\Public Documents\Sage Software\Simply Accounting\Download
- Now, click on Run as Administrator
- Now, the installation will start here.
To Connect with our Tech Team:
This should solve your problem. Should you need more help, you can get in touch with our expert technicians by dialing our support for sage. They can help you quickly resolve the issue to ensure minimal downtime and maximum business productivity.