Looking for ways to fix Sage 50 error “1628 Failed to Complete Installation”?
Error 1628 is a runtime error that may appear during program installation and can occur due to a number of reasons. Although it is loaded with so many great tools and features that help you manage your accounting tasks conveniently and efficiently as well. Your accounting world can easily be managed using this software. But, there are circumstances where your software face so many errors due to unforeseen circumstances.
What Causes Sage Error Code 1628?
There are certain reasons that we have come across that could cause Sage Error Code 1628. It can also be accompanied by many other errors. Here is the list of causes:
- Incomplete/improper installation lead due to Corrupt Download.
- Due to Invalid/Improper process of Installation, it corrupts your Windows Registry
- Virus or Malware corrupted your Installation Procedure.
- Missing company file corrupted software. The actual reason behind this corrupted software is Firewall Settings or Antivirus.
- Another active software at the back may also cause this software. It usually occurs during the installation procedure.
How to fix Sage 50 error 1628?
Though there are various ways to troubleshoot the issue, the most secure way is to uninstall and reinstall the program associated with the error. For this:
- Click on Start button and open Control Panel.
- Click on Programs.
- Now click Programs and Features.
- Locate the program associated with the error under the Name column.
- Click on Sage 50 Accounting software-associated entry.
- Click the Uninstall button and follow on-screen instructions to uninstall Sage 50 Error 1628-associated program.
- Call us if Sage 50 Accounts Not Opening After Update
Once you have successfully uninstalled the program, follow Sage Software, Inc. instructions to reinstall the program again.
However, if you are still unable to resolve the issue, get in touch with our expert technicians for instant help and support at sage 50 technical support number or you can also connect with our Live Chat Support present on our website www.fastfix247.com.