Sage 50 is the most sought-after business accounting software available in market. However, like all other software, it is also prone to issues and error messages. One such error message that occurs when using Sage 50 Accounts subscription is “Failed to create the license service. Please try again later”.
Read This: Sage 50 Quantum Customer Support
In case you are looking for ways to fix this issue, we can help. Follow our DIY solution steps to quickly resolve this issue.
Resolution Steps for Sage 50 “Failed to Create the License Service” Error
Step #1: Run Administrator Account in Sage
To perform the task:
- Go to the Sage Account, right click on it and then click on Run as Administrator.
Now, try to open the Sage Account. If it opens without any error, you need to set the shortcut to run it as an Administrator.
- Now, go to the shortcut, right-click on it and then click on the properties.
- Now, click on the Compatibility Tab.
- Here, Privilege Level will open, click on the checkbox to run this program as admin. Now, select the OK button.
- If the error occurs again, now, move to the next part of the solution method.
Step #2: Change your regional settings to the United Kingdom
- Press Windows key + R.
- Type ‘intl.cpl’ and click OK.
- Click on Formats tab and change your regional settings to English (United Kingdom).
- Click OK then click the Location tab.
- Set Current location to the United Kingdom and click OK.
- Restart your computer and confirm if the issue has been resolved.
- Fix Sage 50 ‘Quick Search Not Working’ Error
Step #3: Reset your license information
- Close Sage 50.
- Rename the folder C:\Program Data\Sage\SDK License to C:\Program Data\Sage\SDK License OLD
- Go to C:\Program Data\Sage\Accounts and delete sage.usr file.
- Open Sage Accounts and re-enter your license information and check if the issue has been resolved.
For further assistance:
Get in touch with our Sage Technical Support Team via our Technical Support Toll-Free Number . You can also connect with us via Live Chat Support available on the down right corner of the website.