Unable to print forms and run email programs on Sage 50? Are you getting an error message that says “Sage 50 Could Not Find A Printer Driver”? This is one of the known issues with Sage 50 and can occur due to followings:
- Sage 50 Accounting.exe Is Not a Valid Win32 Application Issue
- Fix “Sage 50 Accounts Not Downloading” Issue
- Issues with User Account Control (UAC)
- Incompatibility issues with Microsoft Windows
- Permission issues for users and programs
- Pending updates for Sage and Microsoft office software
Resolution to Sage 50 Could Not Find A Printer Driver
The easiest way to resolve the issue is to run both Sage 50 and email program as Administrator. For this,
- Close both Sage and the email program.
- Right click on the Sage 50 icon and select ‘Properties’.
- Select ‘Compatibility Tab’ and select ‘Change settings for all users’ button.
- Now select ‘Run this program as Administrator’ box and click Apply. Now click OK.
- Repeat Steps 2-4 for your email program icon also.
- Try to open Sage and the email program and check if the issue has been resolved.
- Troubleshoot “Check Data Not Responding” Issue in Sage 50
Method #2: If Sage 50 still shows printer error, you need to reset the default printer.
- Exit from Sage 50 accounting software.
- Go to the start button and then click on Devices and Printer.
- Check for the alternate printer, right-click on it and then select “Set as Default Printer.”
- Now, select the printer that was previously your default printer and then click on “Set as Default Printer.”
- Now, close the window “Devices and Printer”
- Now, sign-in to Sage Fixed Assets.
- Go to the File, click on Print Setup and then click on the alternate printer. Now, click on OK.
- Run the report program to check whether the error is resolved or not.
Should you still face issues, get in touch with our expert technicians for complete support and guidance. Call sage 50 tech support number or Peachtree Sage Chat now and get instant support from our Technical Team.