Computers come with lots of pros and cons and compatibility is one of the major cons that the computers are facing these days. This is more because of the advancement in technology day by day that comes with enhanced facilities but sometimes at the cost of compatibility issues as well.
Read This: Fix Sage 50 Could Not Find A Printer Driver
One such main issue is ‘Sage 50 Printer Error’ in Microsoft Windows 10 versions of the computers. This occurs mainly due to the absence of the Compatibility Tab in the Outlook and Sage 50 features. To remove this error, the user has to first select the Advanced button in the Shortcut Tab followed by checking the box for Run as Administrator and then finally click on OK for saving the complete setting. Invalid Printer Set Up Issue in Sage 50, Apart from this, the user also has to carry out certain tasks in order to complete the process in a full-proof manner.
Removal of Email Writer And Run Repair on Sage 50
The steps are discussed in detail as under:
- The Sage 50 has to closed and then the user needs to press the Windows Key + R. Then the user needs to click on Control followed by OK. The Devices and Printers then have to be selected by the user. The user then needs to right click on the Sage 50 Email Writer V2 and then click on Remove Device. Any Peachtree or Email Writer also has to be removed from the system.
- The user then has to select any available printer followed by Print server properties that lies above the Devices and Printers screen. The user then needs to select the Drivers tab and then Amyuni Document Converter 450 has to be removed as well. The user also needs to remove driver and driver package.
- After this, the user has to again go back to Print Server Properties and select Drivers tab followed by removing the Amyuni Document Converter 300 or 500 (if at all present) and then remove driver and driver package.
- For Run Repair, the user needs to press the Windows and R keys together. Then the user has to press Control and then OK. Devices and Printers option needs to be selected and after that, the user has to right click on the Sage 50 Email Writer V2 followed by Printer properties. The Ports tab has to be clicked then followed by Add Port. (Sage 50 Error “Printer not Activated Error Code 30”)
- The user here has to select Local Port followed by clicking on the New Port button. PDF1 has to be entered as the port name and then the user has to click on OK. The user then has to switch to Advanced tab. There is a checkbox saying Enable advanced printing features present in the lower portion of the window that has to be checked by the user. Then the user has to select Print directly to the printer. The user then has to click on Apply and then Close.
Call our SAGE 50 Support Phone Number at and get SAGE Technical Assistance instantly.
After all these steps are completed, the user has to restart the computer once to make sure the changes done are reflected in the computer system.