Is it easy to troubleshoot “Failure Renaming File” Error in Sage 50? Are you getting an error message that says “EPT0032 – failure renaming file”? Well, this is one of the common errors in Sage 50 and can be fixed manually.
Follow our simple DIY solution to quickly resolve the issue. In case you need help while performing the below-mentioned steps or need further assistance, call us the toll-free number. Our expert technicians are available 2X7, 365 days a year and can help you quickly resolve the problem. Before you start any solution method, let’s first understand the reasons behind the error.
These are the following reasons due to which you can face Issue while Renaming File in Sage:
- The Hard disk doesn’t have any free disk space available
- Incorrect format of data file available in the company
- One or two folder(s) is/are missing from the data path
- The files are locked and can’t be opened
- The user doesn’t have the administrative right or sufficient access
- There are some hidden files and/or folder in the data path.
- The file is corrupted or damaged due to some virus.
- Access is restricted due to the presence of antivirus
- The file contains certain non-standard characters.
Resolution Steps for Failure Renaming File Error in Sage 50:
- Deactivate the firewall, antivirus and other security settings on your computer.
- Install all the Windows latest updates.
- Restart your computer.
- Update Sage 50.
- Restart your computer again, if prompted to do so.
- Start Sage 50 and confirm if the issue has been fixed.
- Reactivate your anti-virus, firewall and other security programs.
For expert help and assistance, call us now at Sage support. You can live chat to get technical help for any issues with your Sage Products.