Facing Sage 50 error “There was a problem activating. Please try again later.”? At times, after installing Sage 50 on your computer, you may face issues with activation files. To solve the issue, you may need to disable User Access Control (UAC), use MSConfig in Selective Startup, or turn off proxy settings in Internet Explorer.
This article explains some simple resolution steps to fix the error message.
- Go to Start Menu > Control Panel > System and Security > Action Center.
- Click on the Flag icon in notification area and click Open Action Center.
- Type “MsConfig” in Start Search and go to Tools tab.
- Select ‘Change UAC Settings’ and click the Launch button.
- Click on User Account Control settings.
- Slide the slider bar to ‘Never notify’.
- Click OK.
- Restart your computer to turn off UAC. (Fix “Backup Not Responding” Issue in Sage 50)
Reset IE settings
- In Internet Explorer, go to Tools > Internet Options.
- Click the Advanced tab and click Reset.
- In the Reset Internet Explorer Settings dialog box, click Reset.
- Internet Explorer will apply default settings.
- Click Close and then click OK.
- Open Sage 50 and attempt to activate. (Fix Sage 50 Does Not Open Issue)
Does your problem still persist? Call our expert technicians at sage 50 tech support phone number for instant help.