At times, while working on your Sage 50 accounting software, you may encounter an error message that says “Unable to determine security privileges. Please try later. This is probably due to another user temporarily blocking access to critical files.” This error occurs mostly if your computer shuts down unexpectedly or if a file gets corrupted. Sage 50 Not Loading Issue – How to resolve? But worry not! We can help you manually fix the issue.
The Error usually caused due to:
- The System lost connection from the database of the company. When Sage 50 is open, the system reboot or lockup.
- Connection with the database broke due to the network issue.
- Power failed using Peachtree Accounting or Sag 50.
- The Data File Problem, not the issue with the damaged program.
This cause doesn’t let the file properly update and the file remains in the invalid state only. It has also been observed that some pieces of the transaction has also been found missing and doesn’t get the right total at that time. Multiple files are not affected due to this.
How to fix the issue in Sage 50?
Step 1: Clean out company folder
- Go to your company’s data folder.
- Delete the following files:
- All files of type DATtemp
- All files of type DATptl
- All files of type DDF
- All files of type LCK
- All files of type MKD
- All files of type PTL
- All files of type PTR
- All files of type RPT
- Check if the issue has been resolved.
- Sage 50 Could Not Find the Default Data Path
- Sage 50 Automatic Backup Not Working
- “Sage 50 Accounts Installation Not Complete” Issue
Step 2: Repair Program
- Remove all files and folders except their company data folder.
- Run Repair on the program
- Check if you still receive errors.
Still, need help? Call our Sage 50 tech support phone number for instant help at. You can also connect with us via Live Chat Support, it is available in the down-right corner.