Sage 50 is one of the most secure accounting software till date. Power-packed with a number of security features, the software allows you to keep all your company’s data safe and secure. It enables you to create, remove, modify the user profile of other users and grant different levels of access according to the users’ needs. For example, in Sage 50, you can allow a user access for:
- Time Slip Entry Only
- Full Accounting Rights
- Limited Accounting Rights
- Sage 50 Automatic Backup Not Working
- No access at all
- Security Roles for Accounting Users
How to set user access rights in Sage 50
To set up or modify user account settings,
- Log in to Sage 50 as Administrator.
- Click on Setup.
- From the drop down menu, select ‘Set up users & roles’.
- A new window will appear. Select Add user or remove user.
- Now click on Modify user.
- Fix Sage 50 Accounts “Unable to Register Data Source” Error
- A list of actions will appear. Select all the relevant the boxes where you want the user to have access to.
- Click on OK to save and apply changes.
Setting up user access in Sage 50 not only saves your time but also prevents unnecessary risk associated with data leak. In case you face issues while setting up user access or modifying it, give us a call. Dial and avail expert remote tech support for all your Sage 50 related issues.