Unable to login to your Sage 50 accounting software? Does your Sage 50 software hangs or freezes while opening a company or displays – Login not responding error message? This is a common Sage 50 error and occurs due to:
- Damages files,
- Incorrectly set DNS,
- Incorrect company file, or
- Third-party software conflict
Resolution – When Sage 50 Login Not Working
- Disable UAC
One of the easiest ways to fix the problem is to disable UAC. For this,
- Select Start, go to the Control Panel and select User Accounts.
- Select Change User Account Control Settings.
- Move the bar down to Never Notify.
- Click OK.
- Reboot computer to apply changes.
- “Check Data Not Responding” Issue in Sage 50
- Verify company file
To check if you are logging into the correct company:
- Open the program and select the Browse button to locate all the companies.
- Select the correct company.
- Check if you can now log in to the company.
This should solve your problem. Should you still need help, you can dial our toll free sage 50 and get in touch with our expert technicians who can help resolve your issue in no time. For best results, call now!