Upgrading your Sage 50 accounting software to the latest version is the best way to make the most out of your software. Do Not Allow Transactions Dated Before in Sage 50 It helps you get all the latest product updates and features. Sage 50 2018 version comes with:
- An enhanced User Interface
- Sage Capture functionality
- Sage Intelligence Reporting Cloud (SIRC)
- Productivity Enhancements and Accounts Payable (AP) Automation
- “Could Not Start the Database Engine” Error in Sage 50
Steps to upgrade to Sage 50 2018
Check our step by step procedure to quickly upgrade your Sage 50 accounting software. However, before proceeding, make sure that the minimum system requirements are met and that you have backed up all your company files.
Step I: Download Sage 50 2018
- On the server computer, open Sage 50 program and select Services.
- Select Check for Updates and click Check Now.
- Select Sage50_2018.0.0.Upgrade and press Download.
- Once the download is complete, close the program, and Install Sage 50 2018.
- “Connection Manager Not a Valid Win32 Application” in Sage 50
Step II: Install
- Click View installation instructions link to open the installation guide.
- Disable antivirus and click Next.
- Agree to the license terms and click Next.
- Check the ‘Auto configure the Windows Firewall to allow install and run Sage 50 (Recommended)’ box and click Next.
- Enter your Serial number and click Next.
- Select Yes for ‘Will this be the ONLY computer running Sage 50?’ and click Next.
- Now select location of program files and company data files in the Install option.
- Click Install to complete the installation process.
- Sage 50 “Not Emailing Invoices” Error – How to Fix
In case you need expert help and assistance while performing these steps, give us a call. Dial to get in touch with our expert Sage 50 technicians.