QuickBooks allows users to make a lot of customization to their accounts as per their needs or requirements. If you are a QuickBooks user, you shall find this software to be extremely user-friendly for its salient interactive as well as useful features for financial management. Most of the small business owners trust on this tool for one big reason and that is the usability of this software. It performs seamlessly, giving excellent opportunity to manage financial data accurately at the lowest operational cost. Here is a guide for you to make changes to your QuickBooks preferences:
- The common method of setting up the preference is opting for Advanced Setup Interview option. You shall be able to make the changes swiftly and accurately, following this method. In most of the cases, preferences done in this method are found to be accurate.
- The second method is changing the preference manually. There will be no guidance for you. You can make the changes as per your needs or requirements. This has been suggested to veteran users or advanced QuickBooks users.
- For changing your preferences, you should login to your account carefully. After logging into your account, go to the preference option, and select the mode of preference changing.
- Carry out the changes in preferences as per your needs.
- When you are done, save your preferences, and come back to the dashboard.
The process is simple and it helps you to make QuickBooks easier to be used. Call toll free number to get in touch with customer support center personnel.