QuickBooks Pro is all-encompassing accounting software that enables users to record purchases, expenses, assets, liabilities, employee information, wages, etc. Further, you can integrate this software with multiple add-ons for more functionality. However, many people download and use the free and trial version of the software, which restricts much of the functionality of this software.
So, yes, you should purchase a license for QuickBooks Pro software.
At $199.99/yr, QuickBooks Pro provides all the bangs for the buck. You also have the option to purchase a one-time license, but that is highly disapproved.
Here are some of the best features available in QuickBooks Pro:
Reporting and Data Analysis
With all of your accounting data saved in QuickBooks, you can create some pretty powerful reports based on templates provided in the software. These reports offer key insights on the basis of which leaders can make business decisions.
With QuickBooks Pro, you can easily record transactions, issue invoices, enter bills, and manage expenses. All of the basic accounting tasks can be easily performed, and even automated through this accounting software.
With QuickBooks Pro, you can purchase a subscription of QuickBooks Payroll at a discounted price. This will allow you to manage your employees and their wages directly through your accounting software. You can then use this data for analysis through the several customizable templates provided in the software.
Other Features in QuickBooks Pro include:
- Connect with Bank account and make and record transactions directly from the software.
- Customizable email templates for bills and invoices.
- Income tracker
- Integrates with QuickBooks add-ons provided by third parties.
- Save information of customers, employees, and vendors.
- Export data in Excel Format
- Track sales and payment for each customer
- Print documents like invoices, slips, and bills.
- Create customized reports to analyze data.
To know more, feel free to contact us at LIVE CHAT