Quickbooks is an accounting software designed by Intuit. This software is mainly designed for small and medium-sized businesses. It is cloud-based versions that accept business payment, manage and pay bills and payroll function.
A credit card gives the user a way to borrow money from his/her bank for any purpose like paying bills, shopping, booking tickets, etc. Any user can set up credit card account details in user accounts in Quickbook Desktop for fast payments.
You can follow the below steps to add a credit card.
- Click on Settings.
- Go to the “chart of Accounts” option.
- Select “Account“ after it, select “New”.
- Select the “credit “ card option and select continue.
- Open the New Account Window.
- Mention the credit card name.
- Select “Enter opening Balance” as per your credit card information, mention your Statement Ending Balance and Statement Ending date after it clicks on ok.
- Select Save and close it.
A credit card may stop working after expiring month, or if you are not authorized. Some time “New accounts” don’t work with Quickbok online banking. Check if this is an issue and contact the bank to clarify the same. You can also log in to the bank’s website and check if there is any notification that can help you.
You can follow the below steps:
- Go to the Banking menu.
- Select the Add account.
- Search for your bank name and select it.
- Copy the URL listed in the window.
You can try below steps as well to rectify the root causes of the error:
- Use another card to process the transaction to check if the problem is from the card or from the system.
- Use a different payment system.
- Clear temp file, history, and cache
- Try another station/Terminal.
If you are using any credit card make sure to check that card should be credit card, not Debit card. The merchant account should be properly configured to process the card type.
If the above steps also don’t work for you then without wasting your time get in touch with Quickbook online support at + for further help. Our comprehensive service structure is also available via Live Chat Support and Official Email Address email@example.com. You can connect with any of the modes we have made available and our team will back to you with all detailed solution and information that you require to bring back your software in up and running position once again.