Query: I had a notice to change my QuickBooks password. I did; it opens up, and none of the files open. I see Window and Exit on the top left. If I do a task manager, it shows as not responding.
Many times the user may face the issue while QuickBooks Task Manager Not Responding after Change Password. The user faces this error when they are trying to create a backup, update their company, run a big report, or verify their company.
When the user clicks on a window, the user may get the error of Not Responding so let us explore about the resolution of the issue, or they can they can connect to Fastfix247 technical team for assistance and guidance regarding the same. We are available 24*7 to support the users.
Here we are providing four ways to open Task Manager:
- Hold the windows and write taskmgr in the box and tick on the Enter.
- Right tick on the window icon and choose the Task Manager.
- Hold the Ctrl+Alt+Del and the new screen will be open and the user needs to tick on Task Manager.
- Open the list of option and Right tick on the result and choose the Run as administrator.
How to resolve the QuickBooks Task Manager Not Responding after Change Password?
Resolution 1: Windows Latest version Upgrade
- Many users is facing the error, here we offer a new update to resolve it permanently.
- Click on Setting> Security & Update> Update Windows> Check for Update
- These above steps will resolve this or other concern that they might be experiencing in their Windows
- The user needs to upgrade to the latest version, It grants all windows users to back up their company file under Windows 7/8/10 etc with easy clicks.
Resolution 2: Switch /Change the user account
It may be that the user is facing the error due to profile or the administrator does not have the permission or access. If the user is the owner of the system and they are still could not access the task manager, they can try switching the user account:
Step 1: Make a new user account before Switch /Change
- Write settings in the start menu and tick on Accounts.
- Tick on other user and Family options. Choose the Add someone else to this PC.
- Choose the option Add a user without Microsoft. The system will now prompt them to create a new Microsoft account.
- Enter all the information and select an easy password which they can remember.
Step 2: The user account switching
- Go through to the settings and click on Accounts and Their info.
- Choose the option Sign in with a Microsoft Account instead.
- Enter their username and password and tick on a sign in
- Now the user can check the task manager is working on the account or not. The user can also delete previous account and continue.
Resolution 3: Activate/ Enable Task Manager in every way
The user can enable Task Manager, pursue them and resolve the responding error or fix the not opening or responding error.
Step 1: From Registry Enable Task Manager
It is an amazing tool and creates modifications in data and follow the below steps:
- Hold Windows + R and run the software.
- Write regedit in the dialogue box and click on enter.
- Open the registry editor and go through the file path.
- In case of no system key, create the entire registry
- Locate and Disable the Task Managerand press ok button.
- Restart the system and check the issue.
Step 2: Editor Version 5.00 Windows Registry
- Save the Reg or Enable Task Manager.
- Open file and double tick on it.
- Click on yes after confirmation window
- Access the Task Manager and restart the system
Step 3: Group Editor Using
- Hold the windows and run the software. Write msc and tick on entering.
- Go through the file path, which is located on the left side of a window.
- Now click on User Configuration and click Administrative Templates
- Click on System and Ctrl+Alt+Del Options
- Go on the right side of a window, the user will see Remove Task Manager; they need to click on it.
- A new window setting will be open and they need to enable it.
- Choose the Disabled or Configured and tick on the Apply.
- 6Press on ok and save change and tick on exit. Not restart the system and check the issue.
Resolution 4: Solution of unresponsive Task Manager
- Malware Scanning
- Uninstall antivirus and latest installed Apps
- Restore their system
- Run system file checker
- Install windows cleaning
In case the users are not able to resolve the error with the above solutions, they can directly connect with our Fastfix247 QuickBooks technical support team. Our QuickBooks helpdesk experts will give instant response to fix the issues. They are available 24*7.