If you are new to QuickBooks and try to record your credit card bills, no need to panic if you don’t know how to do it. It is quite easy and simple to do it. All you need to do is follow the procedure step by step as we are mentioning below and you are good to go.
By recording the credit card bills you can track your expenses and dues easily. You can easily maintain your financial reports. Through QuickBooks setup of credit card bills, you can track and pay the bills as well on time. Here we are going to tell you how it can be done in your QuickBooks account.
How to Record and Pay your Credit Card Bills in QuickBooks
Steps for setting up the credit card account are as follows:-
- Open your system
- Go to the QuickBooks and double-click on it to open it
- After opening the QuickBooks, open your Company File
- Then in the Menu, click on Lists and then in this, select the Chart of Accounts option
- Now select the Account and then click on New option
- Select Credit Card then click on Continue option
- After that on the Add New Account window that appears:
- Type the name of your Credit Card
- Select Enter Opening Balance and based on your Credit Card statement
- Then type in your Statement Ending Balance and Statement Ending Date
- Select the OK button
- Now select the button named Save & Close
Steps to pay credit card charges are:-
- From the Banking menu
- Select Write Checks option
- Now from the Bank Account drop-down option, select the bank account that you want to use for paying the credit card bills
- After that select the date of your payment on which you want to pay the bill
- In the Pay to the order of drop-down, select the name of your credit card company
- Enter the amount of your payment
- Select the Expenses tab and select your credit card account
- Select the Save & Close button
How to Contact Us?
Still, if you are facing any issues or have any query you can directly contact us at our QuickBooks technical support toll-free number +. We are available here all around the clock for you so, that we are available here all the time whenever you need us. You can also send us an email at email@example.com or connect via live chat with our experts. We are glad to help you out in all the situations.