If you are unable to login to your QuickBooks account, here are the steps you need to follow to get the issue resolved. Before that, let’s first understand what type of error message you may face:
- The Log-in attempt with User Name XXXXXX has been failed. The user has already logged-in to the company file. Try with a different name
- The company file has already been logged-in to the user company file.
You may get these errors if:
- The user has not yet logged out of the previous session or using the Remote Access to access the account.
- The user used a different location to log-out of the company file.
- An issue in the network is caused due to an electrical problem.
Click here to know QuickBooks Error Message while logging in
Now, let’s take a look at the resolution steps to fix the log-in issue from your software:
- Open the browser that you use and then clear all the Temporary Files or Cache.
- Now, go to the new window and then go to the official Intuit site. In another tab, open the same link using your favourite list.
- Now, check whether you are able to log-in to the account using the link from your favourite tab. If you are unable to sign, remove the link and add the first link in your favourite list.
- Now, restart your modem, system and router. Use the sequence
- Turn off your system
- Once the power is down, remove the modem from the plug (Cable Modem or DSL)
- If your modem and server are separate, unplug the router
- Now, plug the modem back after a minute.
- After a minute, plug the router and then start your computer.
If none of the above mentioned 4 steps worked, move ahead.
Now, check Firefox SSL Settings
- Open your browser, open the tool menu and then click on the options.
- Now, go to the advanced icon and then click on encryption
- Now, the settings must be TLS 1.0 and SSL 3.0. Turn them both on and then click on OK.
- Now, reopen Firefox and then log-in on the Intuit Official ID.
Now, follow these steps to check the security settings:
- Open your browser, setup tools menu and then click on the Internet Options.
- Now, click on the Advanced tab.
- In the security section, check that no encrypted page is saved until the disk is checked. Click on OK.
- Now select the File and then click on Close.