Query: I am trying to activate my direct deposit for my payroll…It tells me I need to contact QB….2019 premier…desktop.
Setup an Employee in Direct Deposit:
- Click on Employees and then click on the Employee Center and then open the Employee List.
- Double-click on Employee’s Name.
- Now, click on the Payroll Info Tab.
- Now, click on the Direct Deposit button.
- Click on the Direct Deposit (Employee’s Name) in the Direct Deposit Window.
- Now, select as per your requirement (Whether you want to deposit the paychecks in one account or two).
- Enter the Financial Institution info of the Employees (the Routing No., Bank Name, Account Type and Account No.).
- If you select two accounts to deposit the paychecks, enter the percentage and the amount that for the employees to deposit in the first account in the deposit field and the second account will get the remainder.
- Now, click on OK and the information will be saved.
- Now, you need to enter the Direct Deposit PIN.
The paychecks that the employee will get subsequently will be marked under Direct Deposit. For a paycheck that has already been created but has not been sent, the paycheck should be deleted and recreated.
Now, add the check mark right next to the Direct Deposit and then click on the right Direct Deposit with added information and then save it. No Direct Deposit Service can be added for the services that are already sent.
Edit information of Employee’s Direct Deposit:
It is very easy to update bank account information of the employees on the same page to set it up.
It may ask you to enter the PIN (Direct Deposit PIN), enter the PIN.
- Edit all the information of the Bank Account and then create Employees’ Paycheck.
- The paycheck that you have created right before updating the account information of the employees will directly be deposited to the older bank account.
- This needs to be avoided. Here is what you can do: Delete the paycheck, recreate it and then send a paycheck to intuit.
You can also use some other way to do so.
- Visit paycheck detail screen after opening paycheck.
- Untick the Direct Deposit option. Then it needs to be saved and closed.
- After opening again, choose Direct Deposit option. Then save it.
You need to delete the direct deposit from the profile of the employees:
Here is what you can do to get into complete detail: Call us on our Toll-Free QuickBooks helpline number and our team of experts will provide you with all the necessary information that you need to resolve the issue.