QuickBooks Email Error: “QuickBooks is unable to send email to Outlook.” This isn’t basically an error. You just need to change some settings and you are good to go.
Follow these steps in the sequence we are giving you:
Edit admin rights:
- If you are already working on QuickBooks, shut it down.
- Search QuickBooks in the Windows start menu, right-click on it to open the file location.
- Now, find QuickBooks.exe file and then click on properties.
- Click on the compatibility tab.
- Uncheck on the Administrator run of the program and then open settings for all users.
- Click on Apply and then click on OK.
Make changes in the email preferences
- Click on Edit menu and then click on preferences, for Outlook Server, open Microsoft Exchange Server and then sign-in to Outlook.
- Now, from the menu, select Send Forms and then click on My Preference Tab.
- Click on Outlook and then click on OK.
Now, try to send the test mail from QuickBooks. If the error occurs, follow these steps:
- Click on the Edit menu and then click on preferences. Now, from the menu, click on the send forms.
- Open my preference tab, click on Webmail or QuickBooks Email. Click on OK and then toggle off your preferences.
- Now, close QuickBooks and then reboot your system
Check email preferences in Internet Explorer:
- There are many web services that run in the back at QuickBooks. You may need to reset your email preferences from the back.
- To do so, first of all, shut your QuickBooks down and then open your Internet explorer.
- Now, click on Tools, click on Settings and then click on Internet Explorer.
- From the program tab, click on the set program.
- Now, set the email service to the default program.
- Click on apply and then click on OK.
- Check Internet Explorer.
Make changes in MAPI32.dll
- This may be a difficult step to perform. So, you need to have advanced technical knowledge of the computer.
- Now, create a new doc with Microsoft Word.
- Click on the File Menu and then Email as PDF.
To send an email not using QuickBooks, but Microsoft Word, you need to repair MAPI32.dll:
- Close QuickBooks and other programs from your Windows.
- Now, open Windows Start Menu
- Open File Explorer to search for the location – System 32. Type the path:C:\Windows\System32
- Open Fixmapi.exe and run the repair
- Wait for the repair to finish and restart your system.
To check how to fix email error in QuickBooks, call us on our Toll-Free Number +1855-481-5335. You can also drop an email on our Official Email Address firstname.lastname@example.org. We are also available through Live Chat Support. It’s available in the down-right corner of the website www.fastfix247.com.