Query: I am trying to open a new company on QuickBooks , and it gave me an error 6129.0. What does this mean?
QuickBooks Error code 6129 0 happens during the database connection verification fails or QuickBooks try access company files. Due to this error, the user is unable to open a company file or data.
If the user is on a network, it may this QuickBooks error arises due to network issue or server hold the company file.This article consists of many details that describe the causes behind the QuickBooks Error code 6129 0 and resolution steps to fix the issue.
Additionally, this article will assist to troubleshoot a few common errors related to QuickBooks. The user can communicate through our Fastfix247 Technical Team to get instant support. Our team is available 24*7 to help their all users.
What are the reasons for QuickBooks Error 6129?
- Due to a system in a multi-user configuration and it is not running the latest version release of QuickBooks
- Damaged and corrupted data files.
- The difference between the domain of server and clients.
- Corrupted OR Damaged QuickBooks installation files.
How to secure QuickBooks Error code 6129 0?
processing to those resolution steps, make sure that all system in their QuickBooks installation has been updated to the latest QuickBooks release.
Resolution 1: As an administrator Log into Windows
First, the user needs to try opening the system file. The user requires to log into a window as Administrator to update their system file. If the user is not able to log in as an Administrator, they can contact our experts.
- Tick on Leave at the time of in Easy-Step Interview.
- A message will be pop up on the system “Save the file” tick on Yes.
- Filename needs to enter and tick on the Save option.
Resolution 3: If the user uses Safe Mode on Windows, require to disable antivirus and other software:
- Restart the system in the safe mode.
- Disable their all antivirus application
- Generates the latest company file.
- Restart the system in regular mode.
- Unlock QuickBooks and their company file
Resolution 4: QuickBooks Network Descriptor files need to rename:
- Verify the hard drive on the system of QuickBooks File and folder.
- Rename the file and right tick on the .nd file with an old menu of company file and select the rename option.
- Write .OLD at the end of the file name and click on Enter.
- If the users access the same company file on multiple PC, they can pursue the next steps. If the user only uses QuickBooks on one PC, they can open the system file.
- Tick the windows start key and select the Programs and click on QuickBooks.
- Select the QuickBooks Database Server Manager, choose the Scan Folders tab.
- In case of no folder company file, tick on the Add folder to add it.
- Tick on Scan and tick on the close is completed.
- The user needs to open the company file.
Resolution 5: Generates another file folder and move the QuickBooks company files:
- Generates another file folder
- Shift the QuickBooks company file to the latest generated folder.
- If the users have been using QB on the system, it is simple to open the QuickBooks company file by using the new folder.
- Tick on the windows start button of windows and choose the Programs.
- Select the QuickBooks and QuickBooks Database Server Manager.
- Choose the scan
- In case no file folder with company file, tick on the add folder to add it.
- Tick on Scan and complete the scan
- Open the QuickBooks Company file and check the issue.
Make sure that all the systems are working properly on the domain.
If, after using above resolution steps, the user still faces the same error again and again on their PC, user can contact Fastfix247 QuickBooks tech support number.